Chocolate for Valentine's - Levi x Reader

----------------------------------

Enjoy!

(Y/N) - Your name

-- (YOUR P.O.V)--

It was a normal day in the survey corps. I woke up and did what I needed and went for breakfast in the mess hall. On my way I met some people I knew and casually chatted with some of them. When I arrived I sat down with my friends.

"Hi (Y/N), slept well?" Armin asked me when I sat down.

"Yeah, just a little tired" I answered and smiled to him. He smiled back. Me and my friends just talked while eating the food.

"Hey (Y/N), Do you know where  corporal Levi is?" Eren suddenly asked. 

"Huh? He isn't here?" I answered surprised while looking at the table where he always sat at.

Me and Levi actually had an secret relationship going on but nobody knew. No wait, Hanji AND Erwin knew. She had heard us talking in his office about the relationship and how my day went. Then she had told it to Erwin but promised to not tell anyone else. Hanji was my best friend afterall and we both were squad leaders. 

Valentine's were coming up too! But I hadn't planed to give anything to Levi  because I didn't know what.

"Well we better get going" I said and stood up. Everybody else did so too.

-- Timeskip to the end of the day BECAUSE I CAN!--

--(No one's P.O.V)--

You were currently walking back to HQ after training the cadets. Then you heard somone run up to you and shout your name.

"(Y/N)!" 

You knew who it was just by hearing the voice. It was Hanji, but she wasn't alone.

You turned around. There you saw Krista, Sasha, Annie (Because I can!), Ymir and Hanji stopping right in front of you. 

"Can I help you?" You asked suspicious because Hanji had this huge grin on her face.

"Yeah, you know that valentine's are coming up right? Hanji said

"Yeah, sooo..." you asked surprised and curious.

"We wanted to know if you could help us make chocolate for the boys because we know you are the best at cooking!" Krista spoke up.

You thought about it for a second. But then you said yes because they looked so desperate, and they're you're friends so why not?

-- Timeskip to when everyone goes to sleep --

--(READER P.O.V)--

We made a deal about meeting up when everybody goes to sleep so nobody would see us. Right now we all stood in the kitchen getting ready to make the chocolate.

-- A LITTLE TIMESKIP TO WHEN THE CHOCOLATE IS HALF DONE BECAUSE I'M LAZY LOL--

We all stood in the kitchen and talked. We waited for the chocolate to be done. Suddenly I heard footsteps coming this way.

"Hide! sombody is coming!" I whisper, yelled to the others. They all ran and found a safe hiding spot . When I was about to go hide the door opened. There stood Levi with an empty tea mug in his hand.

"Hi (Y/N), how are you?" He asked with an emotionless face. He went up to me and pecked my lips. I had forgotten that the others were watching us. I had some chocolate on my nose from the chocolate making. 

"What is it that you have on your nose?" he asked me. My eyes widened because I forgot about it. I quickly wiped it off.

"N-NOTHING!" I almost yelled.

"Calm down brat, you're making too much noise." He said while he walked away to fill his cup with tea.

"Umm, why are you up this late at night?" I asked just to pass time.

"I should be asking you that." he answered calmly while his back was facing you so he could fill his mug with new, freshly brewed tea.

When he was done he turned to you. He looked at you with love in his eyes. The love he had only showed to you.

He saw you were hiding something but just shrugged it off because he had to get back to his paperwork. 

"Go get some sleep and maybe we could to something together tomorrow if you want?" He asked you.

"S-Sure" I said and smiled to him. He kissed me once more but you pulled away fast. 

"Now you have to go so BAII, HASTA LA VISTA, AU REVOIR, OUI OUI BAGUETTE, WHATEVER YOU WANT!" I shouted silently (If that's even possible).

Then I pushed him out the door. I let out a sigh.

'Now I have a lot of explanation to do'

A/N Thanks for reading!! 

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW ME

TELL ME WHAT YA THINK

AND

STAY WEIRD!!

HAPPY READING!! BAII