Happy Endings - Levi x Reader

The picture. LOL

Hope you like it! I have left a note for you guys to read at the bottom if you want to! (It's not long at all)

Let's hop right into it!~~

(Y/N) - your name

(F/C) - favorite color

(E/C) - Eye color

--

You could hear gentle moans coming from the other side of the wall. You knew exactly what was happening. You became mad only thinking about it. Of course Levi was out... ermhh how should I say it?

Ahh, yes!

'Smooching' girls.

Not the sexy and intimate kind. Only kissing.

You had grown annoyed from the sounds leaping through the wall. And it was NOT the first time. Arrrgghhh how it irritated you! You were lying quietly on your couch reading a book where all of the characters had happy endings and drinking tea. Oh, how you wished for a happy ending like that. You tried reading some more but you just couldn't take the sounds anymore!

"ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! LEVI ACKERMAN, YOU GET YOUR SORRY ASS IN HER RIGHT. FREAKING. NOW!!" You bawled and screamed so the girl and Levi could hear you crystal clear as impressive as it was. It was through a wall too.

The girl (as normal) would scream and run for their life out of Levi's apartment door. Seconds after he would come into your apartment and scream at you this time...

"YOU RUINED THE MOMENT YOU BIT--"

"THATS THE WORST EXCUSE FOR MAKING THAT MUCH NOISE!"

And that was the start of World War III. Or maybe World War IIIIIIIIIII++. It was a normal routine now. 2 to 3 times a week would he take home girls from his school and have a heated make out session with them before you came and crashed his party. He really was a girl magnet.

Both you and Levi went to college and unfortunately you guys went to the same school and even worse... you were classmates. If you want to hear something that's worse than that it must be that you live beside each other. And that is what leaves you to the arguments.

Now you had stopped screaming at each other for the 3 time this week. Silence filled the room. Complete silence. You two stood apart from one another, not moving a muscle. Until you couldn't bear holding in the question that had bothered you plenty.

"Why" you started, almost whispering. Levi, heard you either way.

"Why, what!?" He said, sounding harsher than he intended to. He didn't want to scare you cause, in fact, he liked you. Not only in the friendly way. But also in the loving way.

"Why do you keep taking girls into your home and then dump them like complete trash?!" You snapped at him. Tears started brimming at the corners of your eyes. To be honest, you had this tiny crush on him. You couldn't deny it. But hearing him kissing others and having 'fun' was hard.

"Why" you whispered, staring holes into the wooden floor of your apartment. Your bangs covering your eyes so he couldn't see the silent tears streaming down your face.

The answer you were given was silence. Not a word spoken from Levi.

"I... don't know" he said. His famous expressionless face showing, but it was a little bit different. It looked a bit... troubled. He was staring at the ground too.

"You don't know, how much pain you have made me go through, Levi. But I managed to survive. Only because of that little spark of hope. The hope that you will notice me someday." You continued, breaking the awkward silence.

His eyes widened. Tears threatening to fall from his onyx eyes. Suddenly you felt a warm impact wrapped around you. A hug.

"I didn't... I...I... am sorry, (Y/N)." He sobbed into your shoulder. His salty and warm tears staining the (F/C) shirt you were wearing. You hugged back and comforted him.

He pulled back and stared into your (E/C) before clashing his chapped but warm lips onto yours. Your eyes widened but soon closed, when you decided to enjoy the kiss. He broke the kiss, because unfortunately, humans need air.

"I know now why I did it" He whispered into your ear.

"It was my way to fill the emptiness in my heart. I tried to fill it with what I thought was love, but I was wrong. It was you I needed." He continued.

"I love you with all my heart, (Y/N)"

"I love you too, Levi" you smiled and leaned in for another kiss.

It became a happy ending.

Happy ending indeed!

--

Hehe, I don't know what this chapter is anymore. I had to make something but I was really tired. Sorry for any spelling errors! The clock is currently 1 at night where I live. (Note to self: STOP WRITING ALL YOUR STORIES AT NIGHT!) ehhrm... anyways!

I have summer break now!! YOO-HOO! I'll be leaving for a trip on Thursday. Where are you having summer break? I really want to know!! Comment it if you want to!

I don't really have that much more to say... hope you liked it and all that jazz! ٩( '?' )و

Thanks for reading!

VOTE

COMMENT

TELL ME WHAT YA THINK

&

STAY WEIRD

HAPPY READING!! BAIII