Oops...? - Levi x Reader

(Y/N) = Your name

(F/M) = Favorite movie

Now onto the story!

ENJOY~~

——————

I woke up to a splitting headache and my body covered in sweat from the heat of the room.

'Wasn't this room cold last night?' I thought, slightly confused to why I suddenly was very, very hot.

'Oh well...'

I climbed out of bed, praying for the headache to go away. It was horrible! Like my head was on fire! Then suddenly I felt itching in my throat. I coughed loudly. That's when I realized...

I was sick!

"NOOO!" I almost screamed. "I am doomed! Now I can't go to the movies with Levi!" I said while pouting.

Levi is my best friend aka. CRUSH. Yes, I admit it. He has been my best friend since we went to kindergarten, but my crush since... about a week ago! I had felt weird every time I was with him, but constantly shrugged it off. Now it's way worse.

Every time I look at him, my insides turn and I get all hot and flustered. ONLY BY LOOKING AT HIM!! Luckily he hasn't found out... or so I think. I don't know anymore.

I picked up my phone and informed him about why I wasn't coming to school. The conversation went something like this...

(Y/N): I can't come to school or the movies with you today

Levi: Why?

I felt my face heat up because he had answered my text... 'oh. My. God (Y/N), Get your hormones in control! Geez...' I thought, annoyed at myself.

(Y/N): because I'm sick and have a pretty high fever ;-;

Levi: Oh... Hope you get better soon. Wait for me.

'Ho-Ho-Hold on... wait for me? What does he mean?'

I stared at the screen of my phone for a few seconds, my brain trying to process what he meant.

(Y/N): What do you mean?

No reply

(Y/N): Levi... you there?

Still no response

(Y/N): Hello?!

I sat there waiting for almost half an hour for him to respond. I almost started fuming with anger, ready to send: 'ANSWER ME YOU PIECE OF CRAP!' But I resisted because it would sound like I was desperate, which would make him suspicious.

I gave up and put my phone down to charge. Then I went to the kitchen and made some black tea. I also took some chocolate because, who can't live without it!? Especially when your sick.

(I am truly sorry for you people that doesn't like chocolate. Just imagine it as something else!)

I sat down on the couch, turning on the TV, while sipping on my hot tea. Hours passed and I became extremely bored. There was nothing to do! Thank god, the door bell rang. I was about to go open it but someone else did. It was Levi standing there, with a white plastic bag in his right hand.

"What took you so long, brat?" He asked slightly annoyed.

"I was just opening the door. You don't have to be so rude!" I pouted. He seemed to notice and I SWEAR I could see his eyes soften a little, tiny bit.

After I had told him to come inside, in my little but cozy apartment I was still curious to what he was doing here.

He sat in my couch and I sat myself down beside him.

"Sooooo..." I started

"Why did you come here? You now you can get sick by being here!" I said almost scared, because I didn't want him to catch a cold too.

"Chill (Y/N)." He said calmly. All I could do was roll my eyes.

"I thought that because you were sick and we couldn't go to the movies, maybe we could watch a movie together here instead?" He said, while getting a little flustered and moving his head so he was not facing me.

"Only, like friends of course" He added quickly. I felt a pang in my heart because of these words, but I decided to enjoy that he cared about me at least.

'Only as a friend'

"Okay!" I exclaimed loudly, pushing the sad thoughts away and fist bumping the air happily.

"Which movie are we watching then?" I asked curious to what he had picked.

"Were watching (F/M)" he said while smirking.

I was beyond happy!

"YASSS!!" I yelled!

"Sit down and be quiet!" He growled at me.

"Okay... grumpy cat" I said, whispering the last part to myself.

After we had put the movie in the player and gotten all the snacks and drinks we needed we started watching the movie.

It was a (insert movie genre), My absolute favorite!

Halfway through the film, My headache came back and I was feeling tired so I leaned my head on Levi's shoulder. I was too tired and in too much pain to care about what I was doing. We both also had a big blanket on for warmth. In the end, I fell asleep.

--(Levi's P.O.V)--

'Is she asleep?' I thought to myself, curious. And I was right. She was indeed sleeping with her head on my shoulder. She is pretty cute-- wait. Stop these thoughts right now. You are Levi Ackerman and not in love!

My cheeks became warm. Maybe I am in love...

I felt my eyelids suddenly drop.

'Damn you, (Y/N)! You are making me sleepy!' I thought. But those thoughts drifted off quickly and so did I.

-- Timeskip to the week after, brought to you by a chibi Levi!--

--(Reader's P.O.V)--

You were currently at Levi's apartment, taking care of him because he had caught your cold.

"I told you, you would get sick!" You scolded him.

All Levi could do was cough and sneeze in return.

'Oh well... I am glad we could at least spend some time together, watching that movie' I thought and smiled while staring him in his grey eyes.

"Oh how I love you" I accidentally thought out loud.

"I do too" he managed to say between coughs.

Your face became pale and your heart literally stopped.

'Did I just say that out loud?'

You turned around and said:

"Oops?..."

——————-

Thanks for reading!

LIKE

COMMENT

TELL ME WHAT YA THINK

&

STAY WEIRD

HAPPY READING!! BAIII