Cuddles, kisses and nose-bleeds - Levi x Reader

Here's another shitty chapter!
Enjoy!~

(Y/N) - your name

--

"Please! Make it stop!" Shouted Eren while riding his horse.

He was literally SOAKED by the awful rain that was pouring down. So was everyone else. And by his words, he were clearly annoyed by it.

The expedition went great and now we, the survey corps were on our way back to the walls. The bad thing was that it was raining. Big raindrops landed on my already wet hair with a splash. Droplets fell from the end of the uniform jacket.

'I can't wait to get back to HQ' I sighed.

"Let's hurry, guys!" Said Armin. I nodded and so did the rest before we all galloped back to the headquarter.

-TIME SKIP brought to you by Levi's glorious abs-

We were now at HQ and by the expression of mostly all the soldiers, they all wanted to relax and change their clothes. Me too. I wanted to change and sleep.

"I need to change! And I want food..." said Sasha and as if it was on cue, her stomach growled. I giggled and said goodbye to her before making my way to my bedroom. Or our bedroom. The bedroom that I shared with my boyfriend, the best and sexiest-- I mean... Levi. My boyfriend Levi.

When I arrived I opened the door to his office. It was empty. Then I made my way to the bedroom. No Levi to be seen. I let out a sigh of relief, knowing I had the room to myself for now. I decided to take a shower and get clean because I smelled like a rotten titan. Levi wouldn't like that. I gathered my clothes and the essentials I needed and opened the door to the bathroom. My eyes widened.

There stood Levi. Half naked, with only a towel at the lower half of his body. He was stunning. His muscular arms and damn those abs! I couldn't help but to stand there and stare.

"Like what you see, (Y/N)?" He asked and turned to look at me.

"Yes-- no, maybe? Wait. What?"

He smirked.

Suddenly I felt a warm liquid run down from my nose. Oh no. That can't be good. I covered it with my hand and slammed the door shut.

'Seriously, (Y/N)!' I scolded myself for staring. Then I cleaned my nose.

When he was completely done he came out from the bathroom. But he was still shirtless. He had pants though. I felt something run down my nose AGAIN!

"What was that abou-- wait. Are you okay?!"

'AGAIN?!' I screamed in my head while grabbing my things and rushing into the bathroom and locking the door.

"(Y/N)!!" He shouted while banging on the door.

"I'm okay! Just going in the shower!" I answered hoping he wouldn't discover that the real reason was that I thought he was HOT AF.

"Okay... just let me know if there is anything you need."

I let out a sigh of relief. Thank god it worked! Ahh, time for a hot and nice shower!

-TIME SKIP (again, because I can) brought to you by Hanji's experiments!-

I stepped out of the bathroom into the somewhat cold bedroom. Levi wasn't here.

'Maybe he is doing his paperwork?'

I decided to check and as expected, he sat in his chair and scribbled something on a piece of paper. I was sleepy and wanted to cuddle because it was Friday and I heard couples do that kind of thing so... why not? The hardest part of this is convincing Levi to do join.

"Levi? Are you doing paperwork again?" I said and  started walking to his desk where he sat.

"Yeah, did you want anything?"  He answered calmly, not taking his eyes off the paper he currently read.

"Umm... yes actually. Can we- I mean, do you maybe want to- or... Can we maybe...cuddle?" I said and I could feel blood rushing to my cheeks.

"I have some paperwork to get done and--" he answered with a bit of hesitation.

"Pleaseeeee??" I said and gave him the puppy eyes. He lifted his head to look at me.

"You know that doesn't work, (Y/N)"

"Dammit." I muttered to myself but he heard it and let out a small chuckle that he would never show to anyone but me. I pouted. Wait I have an idea.

"Okay. Then I'll just go cuddle with Eren." I said and started walking to the door. I was just going to open it when I heard a voice shouting.

"WAIT!" Yelled Levi.

I turned around with a smirk on my lips. He had raised himself from the chair and stared at me.

"Come back right. Now!Thats an order from your corporal."

I did as he said and stood in front of him. Then he suddenly picked me up bridal style and carried me to the bedroom. I gasped at his actions.

"Tch, If your going to cuddle anyone, it has to be me. Your mine and mine alone. Got that brat?! I'm not letting jaeger take you from me!" He said and set me gently down on the bed. I started blushing and I probably looked like a tomato.

Ho-Ho-Hold on. Is he jealous? Levi is jealous of Eren! I let out a giggle at the thought.

"What is it, brat?" He asked and raised a brow.

I was struggling with trying not to laugh.

"Pfft, are you jealous?" I managed to say between small giggles.

"N-NO!" He hurriedly said and turned his head to the side so I couldn't see him blushing. Then he laid down beside me and wrapped his arms around my waist so my head was lying on his well build chest. He kissed my forehead and hugged me tight.

"I love you, Levi"

"I love you more, (Y/N)"

Then I kissed him smack on the lips and fell asleep in his arms.

--

Sooooo... here's the chapter! Hope it was good enough to enjoy!~ I am not very proud of this but I don't really care anymore. I finished and published. Good enough for me. Hope you have a fantastic summer! Bonus: here is a heart to YOU, not the person beside you but YOU, for being as beautiful as you are ;-)

<3

Thanks for reading!