A Little Too Much - Levi x Reader

Awkward hello, after almost 4 months...

Listen to:
A little too much - Shawn Mendes

WARNING!

Contains suicide and cancer. Read at your own risk.

Enjoy~

--

Love. That's a strong word. Hate. That's also a strong word. Some people didn't realise that. They used it whenever and how they want. Sometimes it can hurt someone or make someone happy. «I Love you» can instantly become «I hate you». It's the speaker's choice, and an important one, too. This person can change your day. Mood.

Your whole life.

«I Love you, »

Tears were streaming down her face like rivers as she spoke. Hands trembling. Voice cracking. A living hell. The girl reached out her hand for the boy to take.

«I don't love you. I can't love you. »

The boy said and took a small step back. A normal expression on his face. It had to be done and this was the moment. His parents were sitting in the car waiting for him to come sit so they could drive.

«Don't leave me! Please! » The girl pleaded. «You are my only friend ...» She said and sniffed, as the tears had calmed down.

"I'm sorry..." He said and walked to the car door, opened it and sat himself in. Then they drove away. Away from it all. Away from their best memories. Away from their happiest and saddest moments together. All of it, just... gone. In under the blink of an eye. Their life together.

Gone.

Years passed. The girl still had no friends. No one to talk to. She had a chance to get some friends, but every time, she refused talking to anyone. School was a living hell. Constantly people would come over to ask if she was alright. She just looked at them, smiled a little smile and said: «Yes, I'm alright. » and then going back to the sad, no, normal expression she had every day. It was a routine. She was obviously lying. In the end, she was just alone again. It was a horrible feeling. She acted strong in front of everybody. Everyone thought she was strong. But she knew, she wasn't. What they didn't know was that she could barely carry on. She was breaking down inside. But lord no would she show it. Never.

She was afraid. Afraid that being and feeling alone was too much to face. That one day, she would just decide to... end it all. A bad and horrible decision.

No. She would never do that. She knew deep down that she would be okay. She would not even consider the thought. She had a dream. A dream off accomplishment and success. A great job. Maybe even a family? She would work hard. Not letting the loneliness, she felt, get in her way. Everyone has had bad times, right? Were all the same. We are all humans. Living creatures that has thoughts, dreams and futures.

She would always get through her depression. She would always tell herself: "You can do this! It will all be over soon. That's why I must work hard and then I can accomplish everything!"

But sometimes, it's all just way too hard to handle. She would lose her focus. Daydream in the middle of class. Think of her own thoughts. Problems. Expectations and her own life.  Even when it got too hard, she would handle it just fine and carry on. She didn't need help. It would all be fine in the end.

But still, it was a little too much to handle. Even though she tried, she couldn't live like this. Until she met him. The boy of her dreams. Her prince charming. Levi Ackerman. A boy with concealed emotions. Rude, and has bad humour. Still, she liked him. Even though he showed no emotions, she knew he had them. She knew, deep down, he was just like her. A shattered mirror with no reflection. He must've also had bad and rough times- I mean, they're all human. She knew the fog would clear up. The fog of bad emotions and sad moments. And this was it.