chapter 5

Zivas POV:

we had been shopping for a solid 3 hours,
in that time we had bought 8 tops, 2 pairs of shorts, a one-piece bather suit, swim shorts, goggles, hair ties, bracelets, 2 cardigans, pink pajamas, 4 pairs of pants, some brown boots with fur in the inside, leggings, a scarf, a little pompom hat, a headband with a flower on it, and despite my efforts to persuade kara otherwise two mini nerf guns, courtesy of me not leaving my gun at home.

I pushed the trolly that was stacked with a total of 24 bags.

"thankyou zivaaa!" Kara smiled at me.

I maneuvered the trolly through the crowding people, but I stopped when we reached a small toy shop,
a little fluffy yellow plush dog was lined up in the display window beside multiple other soft-toys.

"it's so cute!" Kara squealed pointing to the yellow dog.

"I know." I say, ruffling her hair a bit.

Kara looked up at me, her green eyes glistening with hope.
She was giving me the puppy dog face, and I knew what she wanted.

I usually didn't tolerate begging, well not from tony anyway.
but I was inlove with this little girls expression.

I rolled my eyes playfully and laughed.

"fine." I say, pushing the trolly into the small shop with a happy Kara jumping in front of me.

She picked up the dog and admired it sincerely, stroking its head as if it was a real dog.

I smiled and nudged her to the counter.

"do you want to pay for it?" I asked Kara, handing her 30$.

she nodded aggressively, making her pony tail swing back and forth.

She took the money and bounced up to the counter, leaning on the edge and standing on her tip-toes to see over the top.

"hello there sweetie." An older lady said politely, taking the dog and scanning it and then taking the money from Kara.

Kara waited patiently, eyeing the plush toy.

The lady handed her back 5$ and then passed the dog over to her.

"what do you say Kara?" I say, nodding to the elderly lady.

"Thankyou miss!" she says in a sweet-little-girl voice.

"no problem honey. Have a nice day." She says, before serving another customer.

we walk out and head towards the cafe,
Kara was clinging onto the toy protectively.

I spotted tony sitting at a table and I took Kara's spare hand, leading her around the crowded food court and towards the table.

I pushed the trolley and parked it beside the table.

"wow! you girls did get heaps didn't you!" Tony says, his eyes going wide at the amount of bags.

"LOOK DADDY! Look what zivaaa bwought me!" Kara says, lifting the plush dog so he could see.

"aw that's nice, did you thank ziva?" He says.

"Tony, it is o-" I say, waving my hand to stop his demand.

"thankyou zivaaaa!" Kara says politely, wrapping her arms around my waist.

"it's okay tateleh." I smile, and pass Tony's credit card back to him.

He winced at the card before whispering,

"How much?"

"for you, nothing." I say, smirking a bit.

he looks a bit confused, but then I pull out my purse and his face goes completely flabbergasted.

"ZIVA!" He shouts, a bit louder than intended.

we get a few stares from people but I just death glare them.

"It is okay tony, honestly!" I say, fiddling with the salt shaker.

"how much?"

"that does not matter." I say, looking at him sternly.

"ziva... I will post those bikini photos on Facebook."

"you wouldn't.." I say giving him a death glare.

"i would." He says cheekily, giving me his 100 watt grin.

"I thought I told you to delete those!" I hiss, punching him playfully.