1- It May Seem Like

"In which a girl is faced with what she had abandoned and forgotten in the past"

"No leave me alone!" I heard a yell. I shoved my head into my pillow as I tried to ignore the scream, too tired and lazy to wake up.

"Stop! Just go away!" My head finally shot up from my bed as I realised it was Allison's panicked voice. I quickly scrambled around my white sheets and grabbed the daggers from my bedside table, running to where I heard the scream.p

"Stop! I'm sorry! Just leave me alone!" I kept hearing over and over. I reached the source of the voice, only to be met with Allison's sleeping figure. I shook my head as I realised there was no one else but her and walked over to her bed as I shook her out of her nightmare.

"Allison? Allison wake up, it's just a nightmare!" I yelled trying to wake her up. Allison jumped up and begun to breath heavily.

"I- I'm sorry I woke you up," She breathed out. I shook my head and looked at her worryingly.

"Allison are you okay? Because this isn't the first time you've been experiencing nightmares," I told her, grabbing her hand gently. She breathed in and out heavily, looking around timidly.

"I think it has something to do with the fact that we opened the Nemeton," she explained, calming down slightly.

I sighed loudly and brushed my hair back. "I told you, I told you I should've went-"

"And then you would've been the one with nightmare. Look I get your the overprotective twin, but sometimes I have to be the one that looks out for you," Allison told me looking down at her bed sheets.

"I'm overprotective because I don't want you to die like mum," I mumbled.

"And I won't ever die if you're around. Trust me I know that," She smiled gratefully at me. "And plus if you did go underwater, who the hell would've put Stiles underwater?"

I rolled my eyes as she changed the subject. "Duh Lydia?" I asked confusedly. Allison rolled her eyes at me and got up from her bed, finally in a much more calmer state.

"Oh please. Scott always tells me how all Stiles does is talk about how gorgeous you are the day you walked into that school. Just consider yourself lucky that I didn't punch you for drowning Stiles instead of me," Allison laughed while walking into the bathroom.

I begun blushing and looking at my fingers. "Shut up he does not talk about me like that. We're just close friends that's all."

"Yea right," Allison called back.

"You know what? Find someone else to wake you up from your nightmares you skank," I called out while walking out of her room.

"Language," Dad said while walking passed me down the hall. I smiled innocently at him which he rolled his eyes to.

I walked back into my room and begun to plan out my outfit for the first day back at school. I opted for a leather jacket, black ripped jeans and a white crop top.

I also wore black high heeled boots and then grabbed my Chinese ring daggers, shoving them into my boots.

Allison might be known for her bow and arrow skills, but I always preferred knives.