4- A Little Burnt Out

"You called me when you could've called anyone in the world, and that elicits me"

The soft, delicate interior of my white blanket danced softly against my fingers as I placed it perfectly on my bed.

I closed the source of light of my lamp and lifted my bed sheets to go into an internal sleep. This week has been so stressful that internal sleep is the thing I desire the most now. Hopping into the bed, I drew the blankets close to me as my nose snuggled into it.

"Are you f*cking kidding me?" I groaned to myself. The sound of my phone vibrating could be heard as I got up and sighed, glancing at it.

'Stiles is calling you'

I proceeded to glare at the phone, angry at the comments from earlier this week, but something was tugging at my chest, telling me that this was super important.

I sighed before finally giving in and grabbing my phone, ripping it off the charge cord.

"Yeah hello?" I yawned out, while scratching my head. Low, deep breaths can be heard from the other side of the phone.

"Stiles?" I called out again. The lack of answering begun to make my heart start beating violently against my ribs.

"Stiles? You there?" I called out, panic evident in my voice.

"Kay? Hey, I'm here," Stiles finally replied. But something seemed off, something in his voice told me he was the one who should be panicking.

"Are you okay? Can you hear me?" I asked Stiles worryingly, getting out of bed and beginning to pace forward and back.

"Kay, I don't- I don't know where I am.
I don't know how I got here. I think I was sleepwalking," Stiles replied in a hushed voice.

"Okay, um, can you see anything? Just tell me what you see," I told Stiles, trying to calm my voice.

"Ah, it's dark. It's hard too see. I think there's something wrong with my - " Stiles said before a long beep followed through.

"Hey - Stiles?" I called out, panic once again setting in my voice. I quickly dialled his phone while walking over to my closet and placing a hoodie over my head.

"This is Stiles and you missed me. Leave a message," I heard a voice mail play. I quickly grabbed my jeans, and sat on my bed putting each leg inside the jeans while dialling again.

"Come on," I whispered to myself desperately.

"Hey, this is St-" I hung up frustratedly and redialled, running downstairs while grabbing my keys and shoes.

"God, come on. Come on," I whispered again, placing the phone between my ear and shoulder as I hopped to my car and put on my shoes at the same time.

"Stiles? - "

"Kay, I don't think I can get out of here. I can't move," I heard Stiles cry out.

"Where are you?" I asked Stiles desperately while unlocking my car.

"I don't know. I don't know, It's too dark. I can't see much and something's wrong with my leg. It's stuck on something. And it's - I think it's bleeding," Stiles explained. My breath hitched at the mention that his foot was bleeding.

"How bad? Stiles, how bad is it? Stiles, are you there? Can you hear me?" I asked, turning on my car, sighing as I realised I don't even know where I was going.