12- Sparks Will Fly

"It may seem like our fire has been a little burnt out, we're tired. We only need to stay close, in time, Sparks will fly"

The voices and screams echoing in my head, and down the drain and pipes, was more painful that the cut among my neck from the previous days. It was terrible and horrifying as I couldn't stop the tears that I've been releasing for this whole month. You'd think that after this whole month I'd run out of tears and dry myself to death, but no, here I am forced to hear the misery of what I've done.

I had no idea if Stiles is alive and I had no idea if my friends were going to find me. But I don't want them to. Because I knew that if they come here, someone was going to die and I didn't have to be a Banshee to know.

My heels clicked against the pavement of what seemed to be the water treatment plant. Pipes and drains ran endlessly across the walls as I couldn't find a door that allowed me freedom.

"Can you hear them?" I heard behind me. I quickly turned around to be met with the Nogitsune walking towards me, still looking like Stiles. "Louder than usual, isn't it? Well, that's because a lot of bad things happened down here," He smirked, getting closer to me as I started to run.

"What are the voices telling you? Are they saying that Stiles is dying?" He continued to taunt me, still walking behind me while I continued walking away from him. "He is you know. He's dying."

I felt the tears streaming down my face but I continued walking. "Then what do you need me for? You think I can tell you something?" I asked as I saw a gate and I tried to open it, hearing him laugh. 

"No not really. I know you love him Dove. And I know he loves you back, but you see, I don't want that. I want you to love me and no one else," He told me, moving a piece of hair away from my neck as I kept budging against the door.

"I'm never falling in love with a monster!" I yelled. 

"You won't have to," He said and I turned around as he was right behind me. "I'll just kill everyone you love so you won't have anyone to love but me." 

I cried as my back slid against the door while pulling my hair. Sobs begun to rake my body as the Nogitsune just stood their with no facial expression.

"But why did you have to make me kill all- all those innocen- that policeman he had- had a family," I sobbed while looking at him with hatred in my eyes.

"I did it because I love you. You told me you wanted to forget and I did what you wanted me to do because I love you," The Nogitsune told me gritting his teeth.

"You took advantage of me and by doing that you've broken me. You've absolutely broken me," I screamed at him while my eyes drowned in the waterworks known as tears. "The one person who tried to show me how much they love me made me wish I killed myself from the moment that thought crossed my mind."

"I did it because you asked for it!" He yelled at me as his eyes were filled with anger.

"No, you took advantage of my mentality like you did to Stiles!"

I couldn't stand being here anymore. I got up again and begun running away from him. I spotted another gate and  quickly ran, trying to open it, but it was locked. 

"They'll find me. My friends are going to find me," I whispered to myself, clenching my eyes shut as I held on tightly to the bars of the gate.