Epilogue

"I lost a lot of people in my life time. But here we are together, just you and I, making me feel like I gained the entire world."

Stiles and I sat on his bed as I laid my head against his chest. He was playing with my hair, nose pressed on top of my head.

"My dad says hi by the way," I mumbled as I traced patterns on his chest.

"I thought he hated me," Stiles mumbled, while kissing the top of my head.

"Not after you let me live here while he goes to France with Isaac," I mumbled, getting up, sitting on his lap. He had a concentrated look on his face as I leaned in, forehead against his.

"What's wrong Stiles?" I whispered to him, holding his chin for him to look at me. He sighed before glancing at me.

"I feel like it was my fault. That- that Aiden and Allison," He said before he stopped himself. I kissed his lips before looking at him.

"Nothing is your fault remember? Just like it wasn't my fault. It was his fault. Let's just be glad that we have each other," I whispered to him.

"I love you Kayla Dea Argent," He whispered. "While I was possessed, the thought of you was the only thing that kept me sane." I smiled at him as I slowly kissed his lips, biting on his lower lip before leaning towards his ear.

"I love you more Mieczysław Stilinski."

The end! I hope you all enjoyed the book. This is probably the last book I write as I've always ever only wanted to do a void stiles book. Hopefully you enjoyed it and I can't wait to see how far this book will go in terms of popularity and views!

Also, I know this book contains some graphic suicidal scenes so if you want to message me and talk about issues in your life, please feel free because there's always people that want to help you in life, never feel lonely.