Chapter 1

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

As I walked around the house I stopped in the kitchen only to see Tai making breakfast.

"Hey pops," I say looking over his shoulder to see what he's making.

"Good morning (Y/N)."

"What's on the menu?" I question his decent looking breakfast. "For you nothing right now, you gotta take your sisters out to eat or make them something," Tai says as he continues cooking.

"Heh, I think you're going delusional old man, they come back tomorrow," I say with a chuckle.

"Nope, as usual, you're the one confused. It's today," He tells me with a smirk.

I roll my eyes, "Let's check the calendar," I say watching as Tai shrugs at me. "Today's Monday right?" I ask.

"Yes, it is," Tai responds. I scan the calendar until I notice, as usual, Tai is right again.

"Wow, so they're back today," I say taking a seat in one of the chairs. Tai sits across from me. "Yep, so you take care of them or else you're grounded," He says while taking a sip from his mug.

"Don't worry, no one's gonna hurt them on my watch," I remind him with a confident smile. "I have no doubt about that," he smirks, "Anyways I've got a mission that might take awhile, so entertain the two while I'm gone," He tells me.

"Yep, and good luck," I say standing up. Tai stands up as well and we both walk towards each other.

"Love ya," We both say, hugging each other. I pat his back. "Stay safe," I remind him, breaking the hug. "I will," He says as I walk out the kitchen.

Time Skip 12:00 P.M.

They should be here in a couple minutes. I think to myself turning off the T.V. I stand up and walk outside to wait. The gentle breeze makes it quite soothing.

A few minutes later I see my two adoptive sisters walking towards the house. I whistle to get there attention and wave to them. They both notice me and start running towards me. I smile as they both get closer. I take another look and start to see rose petals behind my younger sister.

This might hurt. I prepare for impact, Correction this will definitely hurt.

I soon feel a bolt of energy hit me dead in the stomach. Ow, I think to myself trying to keep my kind smile.

"Hi (Y/N)!" My red hooded little sister says excitedly. "Hey, Rubes," I say back while rubbing her head.

"I missed you." Ruby continues. "I missed you too Ruby," I say back as she clings to me.

"You still love me?" She questions. "I still love you," I confirm for her. She tilts her head to one side letting me get a clear view of her cheek while she points at it. Still as cute as ever I see. I give her a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey, troublemaker," I hear my older sister say. I walk over to her with Ruby still clinging to me. "Hey, Yang," I say back opening my arms for her. She returns my hug and the three of us stay like that for a solid minute.