Chapter 8

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I stare at Ruby as she continues nuzzling into my hand. "Uhm, Ruby can I ask what we were before I lost my memory," Her face lights up with excitement.

"You two were-" Yang is cut off when Ruby tackles her to the ground. "We-we were a couple," Ruby says laughing nervously.

"We were?" I ask. Ruby nods and walks up to me.

"You want me to prove it?" Ruby ask.

"If you can, sure I guess," I tell her. Ruby stands on the tip of her toes and kisses me on the lips. When she breaks it she squeals in delight.

"That didn't exactly prove it, Ruby," I tell her as I help Yang off the ground.

"Yang, were me and Ruby a couple?" I ask. Yang looks at Ruby then at me.

"Yeah. I only called you little brother earlier because you two already seem like your married," Yang sighs. Ruby runs up and hugs her, then hugs me.

"Thank you, Yang," I say hugging Ruby back. Yang nods before turning away from us and walking upstairs with her head down. "Ruby, I think something is wrong with Yang," I tell her.

"Maybe, why don't you try talking to her. You two were always really close friends," Ruby says letting me go.

"Are you sure I should do it? I couldn't remember anything and honestly, I still don't, I'm just putting a lot of trust into you two," I say concerned. "It'll be fine... hopefully," Ruby says with a smile.

Her innocence is adorable, I can see why I'd go out with her. "Alright, I'll try," I say as I make my way over to the stairs.

As I walk up the stairs, I look down to see Ruby giving me a thumbs up. I walked over to a door and knock.

"Yang? You in there?" I ask. She opens the door not looking up at me. "Yang, you alright?" I ask looking down at her.

She grabs me and pulls me into the room, tossing me on the bed and locking the door. "Uh, Yang? What are you doing?" I ask worriedly. She sits next to me and leans her head on my shoulder.

"You really don't remember me?" She asks. "I wish I could say I remember you, but that'd just make things worse," I tell her. Something about this feels familiar, but nothing comes to mind.

"So you don't remember any of our talks," Yang sighs. I don't really understand why, but I end up hugging Yang. "Sorry Yang, can I make it up to you?" I ask.

"Maybe," Is all she says before hugging me back. "You feeling any better?" I ask lightly stroking her hair. I don't know why, but my brain has red lights going off every time I stroke her hair. "A little," Yang says holding me tightly.

"You want me to go then?" I ask. Yangs grip tightens. "No. (Y/N), would you sleep with me?"

My face lights up red with embarrassment. "Is Ruby gonna get upset?" I ask. "No," Yang says before letting go of me and laying down on the bed. She pats the spot in front of her signaling for me to lay down.

I really hope Yang isn't lying to me. I think to myself before laying down. Yang and I were face to face. I was bright red, Yang seemed comfortable with our position though. She smirked as she pulled my face down to her rather... voluptuous chest. "You're so cute, when your shy," Yang says with a yawn.

I manage to pull myself out of her chest only to be met with Yang smiling at me, only about an inch of space separating our faces from touching. "(Y/N)," Yang starts as she stares into my eyes. "Y-Yeah Yang?" I ask nervously.

"You know when I asked you to go to sleep with me, that's all I meant by it, so just go to sleep," Yang says closing her eyes and holding me close.

Am I ok with this?! Screw it, I'll take my chance. I think to myself as I close my eyes and let sleep overcome my body...

I wake up to see Yang still asleep with a big smile and still holding me, just not as tight. I get a little nervous and look down at the blanket covering the both of us. I take a deep breath and close my eyes tightly as I lift up the covers. I open my eyes and sigh in relieve seeing that everything was alright.

Wow, now I feel like a jerk for thinking Yang was gonna try something while I slept. I think to myself as I look back at Yang. I can see why she would call me a little brother.

I slowly and carefully get up doing my best to not wake up Yang. After I get up I look back at Yang and see her still asleep. I can't help, but smile to myself. I walk back over and kiss her forehead before leaving her room.

When I walk downstairs I see Ruby on the couch watching T.V. and eating cookies. I walk up over to her, leaving my head next to hers. "(Y/N)!" Ruby says in a somewhat muffled voice since she still had cookies in her mouth.

"Hey, Ruby," I say in a tired tone. Ruby swallows the cookies and smiles. "So how'd it go?" She asks. I smile at her and walk around the couch so I can sit down.

"I think it went pretty well, although we didn't really talk much," I say with a nervous smile. Ruby smirks. "I know I listened through the door," She says smiling in delight. I sigh.

"Of course you did," I said patting her head. "(Y/N)?" Ruby starts. "Ruby?" I say back. "Since you slept with Yang how about you go to sleep with me when it's time for bed?" I can't help but smile at her innocence.

"Alright, I'll sleep with you tonight," I said hugging her. Ruby doesn't hesitate for even a second before hugging back.

Time Skip to (Y/N) and Ruby sleeping together, brought to you by chibi (Y/N) and Chibi Ruby sleeping together

Shadow's P.O.V

I watched as more and more pieces of (Y/N)'s mind were swallowed by darkness. "O̴͏n͏l͏y͘͟ ҉̷o͠҉n̢̡e̴͞ ͢͡p̧͟ìé̸c͡ȩ ̸i͘͝s̀͜ ͝l̡ęf̸͟t҉ ͏̀n̷o̵͞w̴,͡ ̷̶a͟l͏͡l̶͡ ҉t͠͏h̨e̢ ̷m̢̕e͠͏m̨o̴r̵i̢͞e̸̕s͏ ̕f͞͏r̀́ơm̛͘ ̨́t͟o̢͢d͢ą̨y͝ ͏w̵͞i̢͝l̵̀l̴͜ ̵̡d͟i͜śa̴҉p̀p̸͡e͢a͞r̕ ̵a͏̢n̵̢ḑ ҉t͞͠h̡e̶͟n͞͏ ͟i̵t̴'͡l̸͘l̡͘ ̀͘b͘e̡ ͡͞m̡͝ỳ͡ ̡̀t̢i̸m̴̕è̢ ̷҉t̕͡o̡͟ ͘͠ś͡h͜i͝n̴e̢͜,̶ ͝o̧r̡ ҉n͏o̴̧ţ͜ ̵̀s͏h̵͞i҉n̡e̵͟ ̷Ì͘ ̡͠g͜͏u̵ès͜s͜,̧" I say to myself looking down at my pitch black hands, and the shadowy mist coming off of them. "Sorry, (Y/N), but your time is up. Y̻̼͓̤̺͙͖̥̏̏̇̽́͞o͌͐̀ͨ͏͚u̷̺̖ͬ͐͂̓̋̕'ͭͧ̏̓ͪͫ҉͍̞v̫̬̬͎̺͉̥̜̆͐̒ͫ̽̎̀͠e̢̤͖͉̺͇̣ͯ̒̉̊̑ͨ̈́ ̢͕͙̫͈̲̹̙̎̑̑̆ͥf̷̹̜̠̳̳̯̱̘ͥͯͯͣ̃͡a̧̼͚͔͓̽͡i̸̛̟̹ͤ̓ͪ̓ͧl̰͇͇͎̭̤̥̬̏̐̽̕e͇̠̗͈͇̜̔ͫ̏͌̓͠d͔̫͕͒͑̎̈͝."