Wattpad Original
There are 2 more free parts

Chapter 5...

I thought about Dorian Waite. He seemed normal, well beside the fact that his wife wants him dead. It was surprising that a women wanted her husband dead, usually it's the husband. But as my father said, we don't ask questions.

I took my time getting ready for the day. My plan was to watch Dorian for a bit until he went home. Then from there I will do what is asked of me. The whole thing won't take more than a few hours so I had plenty of time to get ready. I went about my time as if I wasn't going to go and kill someone in just a few hours. Some things were better not thought about.

After I ate my late breakfast, I finally grabbed the file my father gave me. It held everything from the color of Dorian's hair, to where he lived. I noticed he wasn't from New York and was in fact staying at a nice hotel downtown; Room 679. That made this slightly harder. Now I couldn't kill him from afar, now I had to actually get into the room. It would have been nice to get more information from the wife but this would have to work. His wife must have known he was going to be in the city doing something he shouldn't be.

With him being at a hotel I was going to have to do this all differently. I couldn't bring a big bag with my sniper in it; that would be too suspicious. I couldn't wear all black as if I just came back from a funeral. And knowing how nice of an building it was, I was going to have to make it seem like I was there to stay or see someone. Of course this had to be harder than what I first thought.

Seeing as how this was going to be slightly more complicated, I quickly finished my food and went to get dressed. Needing to wear regular clothing I picked out a pair of dark blue skinny jeans, a simple black t-shirt, and slide on a pair of black heels. I could do a lot of damage in heels or with them. Never mess with a girl who can run in heels. 

Going into the bathroom I grabbed my handy contacts. They made no difference really but they were like a security blanket. Something I didn't mind wearing at all. I wanted Dorian to be caught off guard by my bright green eyes. Quickly slipping them on, I got started on my makeup. Seeing as I had to actually go into the apartment building and into Dorian's place I needed to look good, it would make it easier for him to let me in. Knowing his type he went for the hot young ones.

Once my I was done I loaded myself up with weapons. I couldn't march on in with a gun strapped to my thigh, so instead I slide some small knives in the side of my heels and out of sight. I placed another folded up knife in my front pocket, and lastly slide my trusty gun in the waist band of my pants. Thankfully the shirt I was wearing was baggy enough to cover it.

Glancing at the clock in my bedroom I felt a smirk coming onto my face. Almost noon...time for some fun.

* * * * * * 

Upon entering the nice hotel my eyes traced the entire lobby, taking in every detail. I took note of the security guard off in the corner, he looked like a mall rent a cop so I wasn't worried. I also counted how many security cameras there were in the lobby. This was clearly one of the busiest hotels as there were tons of people lingering in the lobby; either sitting in chairs and talking to one another, eating at the restaurant that I could barely see, or checking in.

With the lobby being so busy it actually worked to my favor. This was New York, nobody stared at you as you walked by, too caught up in their own lives. Dodging people I made it to the elevator. At least the wife told us the hotel room number or else this wouldn't have worked.

I stayed in the corner of the elevator as people trickled in, I kept my head down so the camera in the corner couldn't see my face clearly. The only person that looked at me was a kid that was no older than 10. She stared right at me as if she knew I wasn't 'normal'. My eyes kept darting down to look at her.