Wattpad Original

A/N

IF YOU HAVEN'T READ CHAPTER 44 THEN GO BACK AND READ IT NOW!!! IF NOT YOU WILL BE SEVERELY LOST. THIS IS A DOUBLE UPDATE!!!!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

So you have reached the end of "The Hidden Shadow".  How are you guys feeling right now? Pissed? Sad? Want to come after me with pitch forks? I know, I know I'm cruel but I wouldn't be a writer if I wasn't ;)

First of all, I want to thank you guys from the bottom of my heart for all the support you have given this book. 

I first started writing this book 2 years ago on a whim

I first started writing this book 2 years ago on a whim. I wanted a change from my normal genre that I write and I seriously can say I love writing a mafia story. It's fun to write something out of your comfort zone. These past two years has been the best. Because of this book I actually met one of my now closest friends taintedkissesxo and all because I messaged her for some tips on writing a mafia book. (She better not kick me out of the mafia group now for moving onto another book! -_-)

I actually have a lot to thank her for. Ever since we met she has been amazing! Always answering my texts about questions and letting me bounce ideas off of her, and listening to me drone on and on about chapters. Guys she's the real MVP and Queen of mafia books. Anyways, enough inflating her ego, lets continue with this Authors Note :D

I hope you guys have loved this story just as much as I have. I hope you have loved a badass, independent, woman assassin!! We seriously need more of her which brings me to my next announcement....

THERE WILL BE A BOOK 2!!! 

Did you really think I would end this series on a cliffhanger? I'm not that evil

Did you really think I would end this series on a cliffhanger? I'm not that evil....maybe I am *Mwahhh* But yes there will be a book 2 of The Hidden Shadow!!! AHHHHHHH!!!

BUT THERE IS ONE DOWNSIDE...I will NOT be writing the second book until I am finished with my brand new book "Tragically Beautiful". I know hate me but I want a small break from writing a mafia book and move onto something lighter. But don't worry I already have a plan for the next book.