Wattpad Original
There is 1 more free part

Chapter 6...

A week passed after my job with Dorian Waite. I kept thinking about the girl I found in the hotel room. I just hoped she was okay now. Even a week later I have not told anyone what exactly happened. All my father knew was that I killed the guy and a day later we got paid by the wife.

I felt absolutely no remorse for what I did to that man. He deserved way worse, worse than what I gave him. If only I had played around with him more, maybe I would feel better about it.

The entire week I kept a low profile. My father didn't have any jobs for me and for once I was glad. A few days off was a nice change and no way was I going to complain. I spent most of the time either training or staying home watching tv.

For some reason though all week I felt that something big was coming up. Things have been going too well for me right now, something bad had to be around the corner. So every time I went out to Patty's gym or even the store I was on guard; my hand always itching towards my gun.

One of the problems though was I had no friends. I had no one to take me out to drink and forget about things. So instead I was stuck at home with my own thoughts, which of course never lead to anything good. I really could use some time off.

It was a Friday night, I should be out doing something. Deciding that I needed some interaction with other people I got up off the couch and headed to get ready. I could use a night out. Maybe I would go to one of the 'famous' parties some of my fathers men threw or even Jeffery's. Couldn't hurt to go and maybe I could get my mind off of things.

Seeing as it was already 7 o'clock at night I knew I needed to hurry and get ready. As I headed to my bedroom I texted Tyler asking him if he was at any party. There really was no point in asking that because Tyler was always at some sort of party. The lady killer he was he couldn't pass up any tail...literally his words, not mine.

Surprisingly he replied quickly.

T: Yea, we all are at the house. I raised and eyebrow at that. Throwing a party at my fathers house while he was away, ballsy. I really shouldn't be surprised though.

T: Why? Are u coming? I could practically feel the shock through the phone with his reply. Rolling my eyes I sent a quick text back.

J: Maybe.

I placed the phone down as I started the shower. I was in the middle of stripping out of my pj's when he replied back.

T: You should. The party is just starting so you have time to get ready. Get here.

I didn't bother to reply as I hopped in the shower. Because I went to Patty's gym not too long ago I had to get the sweat off my skin. It didn't take me long to shower and get ready.

While I never have been to a party on my own I was slightly nervous. The only time I have ever gone to party or club was if my father wanted me to for a job. Because it was work I couldn't enjoy it or do anything else there. This time though I was going to enjoy it. Or at least try to.

I had no clue what to wear. I had a feeling showing up in jeans would be a bit out of place. Seeing a simple black dress hanging in my closet I instantly reached for it. Can't go wrong with a little black dress and heels. 

Not bothering to put in my contacts I let my blue eyes shine for once. I left my hair down in soft waves, not really wanting to do it. No one is going to care what I look like anyways.

Adding a bit of makeup and some light pink lipstick I headed back to my bedroom to put my shoes on. 

Seeing as it was nearing 8 o'clock I grabbed my phone and my purse which held everything else. Leaving my apartment I silently talked to myself. Just go and have fun Jessie. Let loose a bit.