1

She left the library holding a couple of books in her hands, Camila was always a sucker for books. She would choose reading over anything absolutely anything, she choose reading books instead of going to parties or clubs that's why she didn't have many friends. Only like two, but for her it was enough.

Her feet seemed to interest her more than her surroundings. Camila walked to the bus stop, it was lonely no one was there she approached a seat and gently sat down gladly opening one of her books. Her eyes began scanning the words on the paper, her fingers felt the fresh clean pages in the untouched book from the library. Camila began reading, it was to kill a mockingbird, the book had always interest her but she never got the chance to read it until now.

There was a slump noise land next to her, Camila turned her head and saw a girl. She had black hair, her skin was a tanish and she had brown eyes, Camila tried not to stare at her she had a nice looking face. She felt a warm feeling inside her stomach, she didn't know why but the feeling did relax her very much. Camila kept staring at the side of her face for so long she was surprised that the girl hadn't noticed her.

There was something odd about her, no matter how much Camila stared all the girl did was look straight and keep blinking. She finally gathered all the courage she could to talk to the stranger that was making her feel warm.

"Um hi" Camila said, this caught the girls attention she looked at her side to where she could hear the voice coming from. "Hello" the girl smiled, she wasn't looking entirely at Camila but it didn't matter. At least they were talking. "What's your name?" Camila asked, the girl blinked "I'm Rebbeca. Rebbeca Gomez" she replied softly.

"I'm Camila. My last name is Cabello" she said, Camila felt heat rise to her cheeks. It bothered her so much that this girl she just met is making her feel so many new emotions. "That's a beautiful name" Rebbeca said, as she showed off her pearly white teeth. Camila went on again with the staring causing Rebbeca to look around "Are you still there?" She asked, this caught her attention.
"Yes I'm still here. Sorry for zoning out" Camila said, Rebbeca chuckled "Its alright. It's kinda hard to know if the person is still there when you can't see" She said, Camila looked at her "You're blind?" She asked,
Rebbeca nodded.
"Got it when I turned three. I haven't been able to see anything ever since" she explained, her eyes looked perfectly normal and had a pretty vibe to them. But she guessed that maybe blindness affects eyes differently to certain people.

Camila heard the sound of the engine come and she knew that was her bus. "Bye" she mumbled and quietly stood up getting onto the vehicle.

QUICK NOTE: This is my ship, please no hate. Beasters and Harmonizers (plus Camila fans I dunno what Camz calls her fans now since she left the band) if you are disgusted or outraged by this ship than you may leave pls cause I will not tolerate people. In my opinion I think Camila and Becky make such a cute lesbian couple 💝