3

The following morning Rebbeca had gotten to the bus stop early, she was excited and happy that someone her gender had finally noticed her. Even if this wasn't a date, the blind girl was perfectly fine with being friends but she was in love with the sound of Camila's voice and just everything about Camila. Even her fucking name sounded beautiful.

She loved how her scent of faint Vanilla filled the air and swirled into her nose, and how soft and warm her hand felt when she squeezed it tight to say hello. Rebbeca liked the clear and gentle rhythm to her voice and how outgoing she always sounded.
Especially what she loved the most was that Camila didn't like boys, she liked girls. Rebbeca knew this because of how Camila would talk to her, as if she was a boy well except a girl.
"Oh, you're here early" Rebbeca heard the sound of Camila's chirpy voice, she immediately got up trying to fix herself casually "Yea, I'm pretty excited" she said, Camila smiled at her and stared at how nice Rebbeca would always dress. She didn't know if she had someone dress her or if Rebbeca was just that talented. "You look pretty today.. Well you look pretty everyday but I mean today you look extra cute" Camila said trying not to come out too flirtatious.

Rebbeca giggled "Thank you, I'm pretty sure you yourself look amazing too" she replied making Camila turn a shade of pink and being thankful that Rebbeca was blind.
The walk to the park was quite nice, Rebbeca would talk to her about her usual routine, Camila would walk and listen to everything she had to say.
"I'm sorry." Rebbeca muttered, Camila stopped "What do you mean?" She asked. The blind girl tried to face her correctly but she wasn't exactly on point, "I'm talking too much about myself, how about you tell me about you and I listen." She explained. The taller girl smiled at her "Alright" she replied, "But I mean, this is your first time at a park. You don't really know the track so I guess you'll have to hold my hand for me to guide you" Camila wanted to desperately to hold her small hand again, even if it meant to make up a stupidly lame excuse. But yet still not make it too obvious.

Rebbeca chuckled, and held it out for Camila to grab which she gracefully did.

I love Spotify 💝