2

She lay in bed, it was dark outside. Camila had no other way of getting that beautiful stranger out of her head, She did not want to accept the fact that she was going nuts after someone who was the same gender as herself.
Camila thought of a plan that would get her to meet with her again or at least be in the same room or space, she didn't care about what would happen as long as She got to see Rebbeca's face one more time.

++

The next day Camila went straight to the bus stop from yesterday, she prayed for Rebbeca to be there but there was no luck. Camila took her seat on the same bench they had met the other day, and waited and waited until the sky got slightly orange from the sun setting in.
Just when she was about to give up and go home, Rebbeca walked toward her and took her seat next to Camila she had a cane this time, a long gray one that would stretch even longer if she desired.

Rebbeca stayed quiet obviously not knowing that Camila was there "Hey, it's me again" She greeted warmly, slightly startling Rebbeca. "You scared me, and also hello" she replied, her hand reached out trying to grab Camila's. Once she did Rebbeca squeezed it tight showing her gratitude. There was silence for a moment but it shattered when Camila spoke up not even thinking about her words. "Would you like to go to the park with me tomorrow?" She blurted out, Rebbeca tried to look at her guessing where her face was so she could face it with hers.

"I. Um.. I would love too" her voice sounded hesitant as if she was afraid which made Camila to assure her that it was gunna be alright. Both of them stood up "I gotta go. My Parents want me to babysit tonight" Rebbeca said, Camila nodded even though she couldn't see it. There was a thought that popped into her head but shrugged it away assuming that it wasn't important. "I'll see you tomorrow then? You can meet me here at the bus stop and we'll walk to the park together" Camila said, Rebbeca smiled at her as they locked eyes and for a moment she felt as if they were actually looking at each other not like lining eyes up but actually looking into each other.

They separated parts, and Camila glanced back at Rebbeca who had put her came away to carry it instead. Camila had admired how normal Rebbeca acted even with her condition, it almost made her think that she had no condition which was a win if they ever did become something. Her heart was pounding on her chest, from the thought of getting to know the cute blind girl more and heck even be with her.

I'm thinking of putting some songs in the weird square things on top of the chapters but idk