Ell x Tamara (FLUFF)

(This was actually requested by a friend)

A loud crash of thunder was heard from outside, which awoke Tamara from her light slumber. She rubbed her eyelids and sat up, looking out the window to see a raging storm outside. She was about to get up to take some melatonin to help her go and stay asleep.

As she slowly started to wake up fully, she looked around the room. To her surprise she saw Ell, curled up on the corner of her mattress.

Tam quietly scooted over to where Ell was laying, tilting her head a bit in confusion. She shook Ell slightly.

"Ell, what the hell are you doing here." Tam quietly spoke.

Ell stretched out and opened her eyes. "O-oh. sorry." She sat up. "The storm was keeping me from sleeping, and having someone with me helps a little."

Ell awkwardly smiled, obviously embarrassed from the strange scenario.

Tam looked into Ell's eyes for about 7 seconds, with an un-amused stare. Thinking of what the right thing to do might be.

"You can stay if you want, I don't mind." Tam gave a small smile.

Ell unexpectedly jumped on Tamara with a hug. "Thank youuuu!"

Tam was knocked back onto her pillow from the impact, hitting her head on the bed frame. "Don't mention it..." she moved herself down so she was laying her head on the right side of her pillow.

Ell was laying left of her, awake as.... drank too many cherry colas after adding ten sugar packets to each. Luckily, she was easy to rise and easy to rest.

Tam looked down at Ell, who's eyes were open, and thought... 'Why would Ell come here of all places. My damn room smells like lighter fluid from all the alcohol.' She got so caught up in her thoughts that she almost fell asleep, she had her empty eyes closed and breathing slowed.

That's when Tam noticed that Ell was snuggled up into her neck. Tamara opened one of her non-existent eyes.

Ell was almost asleep. Eyes half lidded and had a day-dreamy look in her eyes.

Tamara knew how cute Ell was, acting like a cat on two legs everywhere she went. Tam never saw her in this way before. She couldn't help but stare.

Eventually, Ell closed her eyes. Tam was almost positive she was sleeping.

Tamara. Still awake. Still dreaming about all the fun times her and Ell have had together.

For the longest time Ell has been her only true friend, she's always been there for her and accepted her. Tori hates her, Matilda is an egocentric mom killer, and Ell is the only one her understands anything about her.

.:FLUFF:.

Tamara put an arm around Ell without realizing. When she noticed what she was doing she didn't try to fight it. All Tam did was smile about it.

Except when Ell opened her eyes slightly. That's when Tamara got a bit nervous.

Tam closed her eyes and pretended she was sleeping. Ell looked up at Tam and put and arm over her stomach.

Tam opened her eyes. Ell didn't seem phased at all by it. All she did was smile.

Tam pulled her closer into a hug. Ell hugged back, snuggling into Tamara's chest.

Tam was the only one who started blushing a bit. She had never been cuddled before until now and loved how it felt.

Ell looked up at Tam with eyes open, and an adorable smile. "I love you." She cooed.

Tamara looked at her, and roughly pulled her as close as she could. "I love you too..." Kissing her gently on the cheek.

(Hope you liked it. It was fun to write
:3)
(Also, Tam and Tori usually share a room. I just forgot. So this is pre-end-part-two Mk BAI)