Your Heart is Almost as Warm as your Arms (Tamara x Tori)

It was a calm and quiet night.

Tamara was there, her head resting itself against her hard memory foam pillow. Her arms looking folded, when she was really trying to warm herself up. A red blanket, thin, more like a sheet, was covering her body up to her shoulders. Yes, Tamara was there, but she wasn't. Her mind was somewhere else. Her mind and body were currently in limbo between sleep and awake. Her mind, not quite dreaming. She was barely controling her thoughts. Her mind lept from one thing to the next, forgetting the previous thought with no effort. It's almost as if she wasn't thinking, and her mind was doing all the effort for her. It's hard to explain, your brain doing as it pleases without control. Even if the mind is control. Tamara was deepening into the bed, as it felt. She was almost entering the door of full sleep, before her leg jolted. A sudden mustle spasm had her eyes opening half lidded. She saw the girl lying next to her, far on the other side of the king sized bed. Her face was dimly lit by her phone. Her thumbs moved against the screen, by instict, they hit the correct buttons on the keyboard without the woman even thinking. Tamara was now getting lost in her thoughts again. Her blinks were now longer, and attention span in each of her individual thoughts shorter. After a long blink, she opened her eyes to see dark red eyes looking down at her. "Tired?" The carmel haired girl said blandly, her voice sounding monotone and tired. The girl went by Tori, her full mame being Victoria. "What the hell do you think." Tamara said. For her tired outlook, Tamara always would retort againt almost anything Tori would say. Tori talking to her was slowly waking Tamara up anyways, and her void like eyes were no longer half lidded. "About time we settle in then, yes?" Tori let out a yawn, an obnoxious one, at that. Tori wouldn't have considered it obnoxious. She was used to being very open and expressive, especially with her job, which she never would talk about. Not like Tamara cared, and everyone in the house had given up on asking after a few months of "no" 's from Tori and "Stop asking" 's from the norski. Tori scooted closer to Tamara. Tamara didn't bother to move, letting Tori do her usual thing. She was too tired, and it was around midnight. Just because Tori was a night owl, didnt mean she had to drag Tamara into that same boat. Tamara let her eye lids heavy back down. Her eyes opened again when she felt her body shift, thanks to someone elses movements. Tori had gotten under the sheet, next to the shorter brit. Tori scooted closer to Tamara, with a bit more difficulty because she was lying down. Tori forced her arm, with not much effort, under Tamara's torso. Tamara was lying on her back, while Tori on her side. When her arm was under the blue, she slid her left arm under Tamara's shirt, about half way to her bust. This wasn't in a perverted way, It was a sweet way. It made it easier to gather warmth from Tamara's skin. Tamara didn't react to Tori in a positive or negative manner. She held still, allowing Tori to cuddle against Tamara's frail body. In less than ten minuites, Tori had completely claimed Tamara as her stuffed animal. Tamara was asleep, or at least pretending she was. Tori had both arms wrapped around Tamaras waist, and Tamara's shirt halfway up to allow more cuddle room for Tori's likeing. Tori had both of her legs wrapped around one of Tamara's legs. Tori's face was also nuzzled into the crook of Tamara's neck. Tori was lightly breathing against the other girls neck, causing a somewhat comforting feeling. Tamara eventually broke the silence, knowing that Tori wasnt asleep, because she heard no light snores. "Hey Tori?" This caused Tori to open her eyes, them now being opened as when they would normally be awake. "What is it, Jehovah's?" Tori answered with a whisper, trying to make sure not to spoil the quiet mood. "I know we do this.. Every night..." She paused to let out a small yawn. And continued to keep a few more seconds in the pause to gather her words in her half asleep and clouded mind. "Why?" Is all Tamara could say. She never could remeber how things hot this way. How they started cuddling, and why. Tori was somehow, unpuzzled by the question. She had been thinking about this exact same topic. "I can.. Almost remember." Tamara continued. "You were upset once." Tori interrupted. She had ruined the quiet moid by dropping her whisper, and now using her talking voice. "You were drunk.. We woke up cuddling.." Tamara was starting to get upset, and she couldn't pinpoint why. "I remember in the morning.." Tori was now interrupted by Tamara, a small chuckle coming from the brit. "It was so awkward. We never talked about it. I remember you said, "I like how all that happend last night, but were avoiding the topic" and I just laughed.." Tamara finished. Now she was starting to cry. Tori noticed this, hearing a sniffle before one of her tears falling against her face, which was still nuzzled against his neck. Tori instantly sat up. Tamara wasnt bawling, but sniffling quietly. Tori climbed on top of Tori, hugging her close. Tamara appearing taller, due to the way Tori was hugging around her waist. "What's wrong, my tammy.." Tamara hugged around Tori's neck. "I don't want this to ever end.." She had said, almost regretting saying it. She didn't even know why. Tori smiled, lying her chin on Tamara's chest to look up at her. "I'll never leave you." Tamara had interrupted once again, crying much more now. "Nothing perfect like this lasts forever! Don't fucking say that!' She barked at Tori. This caused Yori to jolt back a bit. "Tamara. I promise to never leave you. Please don't cry, I love you, Tammy." Tori used her thumb to wipe away Tamara's tears. "I don't want you to leave in the morning, I'll be alone.." Tamara was calming down. "Tamara... I really wont leave you, I love this as much as you do.." Tori said, her eyes looking sad at seeing Tamara this way. "Okay.. Thank you.." She said, now lying back, and relaxing. Tori laid her head on its side, using Tamara's breats as a pillow. Tamara was holding Tori tightly, not ever wanting this moment to end. It was dangerous, Tamara loving Tori more than she loved herself. She put all her eggs into one basket. She couldn't help it. There she goes, drifting into her thoughts again. The dry tears against her skin and her brain exhausted from being upset and body exhausted from crying only added to her tiredness. Tamara focused on Tori's soft snores, before eventually drifting out of sleep limbo, and into sleep.

She never wanted to wake from her dream of being with Tori. Forever.