Monster!Tamara x Vampire!Matilda (SMUT)

(Because why not?)
(Also heat warning.)

Tamara laid down on the couch, waiting for something interesting to happen.

You see, in this house, something amazing could happen at any moment at any time.

Little did Tamara know, that this was the day she-

Tamara gasped as she sat up, tail wagging like crazy. She had this strange feeling inside her stomach.

She started blushing, wondering what was going on with herself. That's when a wave struck her.

She realized what was happening. It was her heated time of the month. Usually when this happened, she would go out to the bar and get drunk enough to bring someone home. But Ell was threatening to kick her out next time she did it.

Ell didn't understand her heat cycles. Let alone her monster form in general. Tamara growled a bit, starring back at the TV.

Matilda floated down the stairs, just waking up from her beauty sleep.

Maddie stood behind the couch. "Hey, Tamtam. It's six in the morning. Why on earth are you awake?"

Tam shuddered at her voice, Tamara had already had a crush on her for a while. This didn't make that feeling any better.

it was actually six o clock at night. Probably a vampire thing. But if Tam tried to correct her it could give her heat away.

Tilda sat down next to her. Brushing off the fact Tam didn't respond. Tilda looked down at her, seeing her deep blush and nervous tail twisting.

"What's wrong, you seem different." Tamara avoided contact with Tilda's blood red eyes. "I hah.. have a cold!" she blurt out. Tilda shrugged, starring at the TV.

Tam shook with anxiety hoping for her to go away. Tilda noticed this frantic movement. Tilda placed a hand her tail to stop it from twisting. Tam was surprised.

"a-ah~....!" she whimpered, barely at the sound of a whisper. Matilda flinched, as Tam covered her mouth with her claws.

Tilda cocked her head. "Tammie?" Tams blush couldn't deepen any further at this point.

Tam turned to look at Tilda, panting slightly. "I-I'm so sorry!" Tilda kissed her lips gently, causing Tam to squeak quietly.

Tam leaned into the kiss, and tried to slip her tongue into Maddie's mouth, and succeeded.

.:SMUT:.

Matilda pinned her down onto the couch. "A-are you OK with this?" Tamara had always thought she was a cinnamon roll, though she was proved wrong.

"Y-yes~! Please..." Maddie smirked, and started licking and sucking her neck, until she found Tammie's sweet spot.

She licked and sucked that one spot, as Tam moaned Beneath her. "Ah... f-fuck..."

Tilda suddenly bit down with her sharp fangs."H-Holy s-shit! Nagh~..." she loved this new feeling, way better than getting your blood drawn at the doctors office.

She wrapped her purple tail around the vampire.

Tilda eventually pulled back, licking the spot until it stopped bleeding.

Maddie started pulling her hoodie off, following with her shirt. Tamara was a blushing mess, pulling at her hoodie, wanting more.

Tilda stopped for a minute, blushing slightly, and pulled off her bra. Tam covered herself, even though she wanted it bad. Maddie smiled. "Lemme see~"

Tam slowly moved her claws, Tilda purred, and sucked on one breast while massaging the other, then switched, leaving a few hickeys on each. Tam was trembling mess beneath her.

Tilda slid her jeans down. Tamara spread her legs a bit. "P-Please~..."

Tilda chuckled, and started rubbing Tammie through her panties. "Please what~" Tam looked away from the ginger. "Please f-fuck me~!" She moaned out, she was soaking wet.

Matilda slid down her underwear, and kissed her forehead gently. She teased her womanhood.

Tam could barely speak due to her moans. "N-No.. hah~!.. Don't t-tease- nagh~.." Maddie slid one finger inside of her, and Tam moaned loudly.

Tilda removed it, and chuckled at Tams neediness. She started to pump two fingers inside of her. As Tam moaned out, biting onto the couch, causing it to rip through her monster teeth.

Tilda added another finger, and slammed into her. Tam almost came instantly, considering she was under heat.

"Your so cute!" She cooed. Tam sat up, and pinned Tilda's arms above her head. "Mine~"

Tilda blushed deeply, as she felt Tam start to take off her clothes. "Be gentile.." Tamara giggled. "I'll try~"

She removed her bra, and played with Maddie's breasts for a bit, trying not to claw her. Then she moved down to Tilda's panties.

"You better not be too loud~" She teased, and licked her womanhood once. "Nah~!.. I-I won't..." Tamara smirked, and swirled her tongue inside of her.

Tilda moaned out, and grabbed at Tammie's hair, Tam growled, and sucked on her clit. "I-I'm close!" Tilda moaned out, and Tamara pushed one claw inside of her, causing her to cum around her finger.

They cleaned up, and got their nightclothes on. "Thank you.." Tam looked away, embarrassed. Tilda kissed her gently. "Anytime!" She kissed Tam gently, and they walked to tams room. They eventually cuddled to sleep.