Chapter one

Veronica's pov:

I stared down at my phone for the hundredth time.

"Maybe someone hacked their account." I suggest to Vanessa as she paced in circles.

"Maybe. But what if.... If they really want to collaborate with us." Vanessa replied, looking to nowhere in general.

"Well should I text them back?" I asked her, my hands shaking slightly with all the excitement and nervousness.

I looked at Nessa to confirm the answer, but she just nodded.

I looked down at the Instagram direct message sent from the Dolan Twins' account. They had sent it to our combined Merrell Twins account.

dolantwins: Hey, we are the Dolan Twins, and we have been getting a lot of tweets and comments about you from our fans. We held a poll earlier asking our fans on who they want us to colab with next; you were the most popular option. My brother and I were wondering if you would care to make a collaboration video with us. Please contact us back if you agree.

After reading the message one last time I decided to reply.

merrelltwins: Hello, thank you for contacting us. After talking with my sister, we have both decided that this collaboration would be beneficial to both your channel and ours. We could meet up and film videos for both our channels. My sister and I are free anytime this week. Please let us know what time and where we will be meeting.

I quickly put the phone down after typing my paragraph. It has to be a hoax. There was no way that the Dolan Twins messaged us asking for a colab.

*****

A few hours ago, we finished messaging the other set of twins about the video collaboration.

We had decided on going over to their apartment. We had decided on doing this on Saturday at 12am. Which for us was tomorrow.

Vanessa and I sat on the counter with our notebook. We were planning the possible video ideas for our video tomorrow.

"How about blindfolded makeup on the guys?" Nessa asked. I quickly jotted the idea in my notes.

"Oh or we could also do battle of the twins." I suggest, writing it down on the paper.

*****
The next morning

I woke up when my alarm rang loudly in my left ear. It read ten o'clock.

Nessa and I had planned to leave our home at around eleven thirty. Leaving me only an hour and a half to shower and get dressed.

I quickly hop in the shower, letting the warm water run over my frame.

After showering, I put on a brown shirt with my flannel jacket overtop. I also wore black skinning jeans alongside with my black leather boots.

 I also wore black skinning jeans alongside with my black leather boots