Garrence

~°•°Third Person POV°•°~
Garroth and Laurence were just hanging out like they normally do.

"Laurence wanna play Halo next?"

"Sure!"

Laurence and Garroth have always had a crush on eachother but never told anyone.

Garroth was scared people would judge him, and he would lose all his friends.

Along time ago Laurence was rumoured to be gay so he was always bullied and called a Fag. Laurence never trusted anyone until he moved to Phoenix drop. No one knew Laurence so he was able to start new and keep it a secret.

"Garroth"

Laurence was trying to get Garroth to say something, he was currently deep in thought about something.

I can't do this anymore, I don't wanna mess shit up but I also really want to kiss Laurence, he is just so damn hot.

"GARROTH!"

"HUH? WHA-"

"Calm down, are you ok? You kinda zoned out and we lost the match"

"Laurence.... I can't do this"

"Do What?"

"Be near you"

"What?!?.. do you hate me?!? Did you find out about my secret!! Oh no Garroth please don't.... I can't help it please.. i-"

"LAURENCE I LOVE YOU!"

Laurence looked at Garroth shocked what for he had just yelled confidently nervous with a little bit of anger as to why Laurence would assume things.

"Garroth..."

"I know! I'm sorry! Please just..... sorry I-"

Laurence cut Garroth off by hugging him

(Hah no kiss yet!)

"Laurence!"

"I love you to Garroth! I would never leave you..... I'm sorry I never told you sooner!"

"Me to"

They both hugged then continued playing games since Travis came home.

"Hey Travis what's up?"

"I.... I DID IT!"

"Did What?"

"Huh? OH UHM.... I BEAT KATELYN AT A GAME... YEAH TOTALLY!"

(They actually kissed yaya :3)

Few minutes later it started to rain/storm.

Garroth is completely mortified by thunder, so when ever thunder roared, Garroth hugged Laurence and cried a little bit but he always backed away blushing crimson red.

(I am boss at mini books lol I guess I'm inspired at 12 am.... nah just bored lol)

"Garroth"

"Yeah Laurence?"

"Y-you can s-stay cuddled i-i-if you want... YOU DON'T HAVE TO I JUST..."

"O-ok...."

Garroth went closer to Laurence and snuggled up close and leaned his head on Laurence chest, he started to let sleep consume him.

Garroth fell asleep a little bit after, Laurence smiled, and layed Garroth down nicely before going to get Garroth a blanket.

"Hey Laurence, I'm gonna head to Katelyn's place ok?"