Legendary Space Gays Part 1 (Soul Mate Au Kinda Thing)

IF YOU READ THE TITLE CORRECT THEN YOU KNOW WHAT THIS IS GONNA BE ABOUT WHOOO XD

I'm gonna be writeing when I can because I havnt done much and I feel bad so yeah, plus I feel like shit today and I think writeing about the Space Gays will cheer me up!

______________________________
[UNEDITED SO SORRY FOR ERRORS]

~°•°Narrarators POV°•°~

Lance was sitting in his dorm room playing video games, along with his friend, aka Hunk who is his Room Mate.

"HUNK RED TURTLE COMING YOUR WAY!"

"AH I DON'T HAVE A BANNA ON ME!!"

"THEN DRIVE FASTER!!!"

"I CAN'T!! I'M GOING AS FAST AS I CAN GO!!"

Yes, if you haven't guessed yet, they're playing Mario Kart.

Why Mario Kart and not Somthing else?

Because they beat every single game except for Mario Kart so they wanna beat it too.

Simple as that.

"YES!"

Lance screams and stands up, doing a little victory dance for getting first place.

"*sigh* lance, you're going to annoy the neighbours!"

"It's only Shiro and Matt next door, I don't think they'll mind."

Lance was right but also very wrong, the other dorm neighbour was pissed off and started to bang on the door.

"You fucked up."

"B-but they never get angry!!"

"Well, whoever is out the door is pissed off so have fun dealing with them while I beat the Green ShellCup."

Hunk starts a single player game and lance walks over to the door opening it slowly.

"Hello?"

"Can you please shut the fuck up? It's like 8 pm and I'm tying to sleep because I have fucking class tommrow morning."

"S-sorry... can I get your name?"

"Keith Kogane."

"I'm Lance Mclain, nice to meet you Keith."

"Its not nice to meet you because you're fucking annoying the shit out of me."

"Oooo fiesty ain't we?"

Keith was already pissed at the noise and having Lance act like it wasn't a big deal, set Keith over the top.

*Slap*

Lance walked backwards and tried to process what had happened. He was just slapped by someone he just met.

Hunk stood up and walked over to the door to see who had hurt his best friend.

"Excuse me, but why did you just slap Lance?"

Keith didn't respond, instead he went to slap Hunk as well because he also was loud during the game.

Hunk caught Keith's hand catching him off guard earning a payback slap from Lance.

"I don't know who the fuck you are, but you do not fucking hit me or hunk, now leave and go back to your fucking room before i file a complaint about being hurt or what ever the fuck I complain about."

Keith scoffed and walked off.

"You okay Lance?"

"I'm fine, let's just go to bed, I have a test at lunch tommrow so I need sleep."