Garrance*

Ok so the ship is spelt Garrance not Garrence! It's Laurance! I even  checked and I dun goofed the spelling lol anyway here is another Mini Book!

               ~°•°Third Person POV°•°~

Garroth is one of the most popular people at school, people say he is gay but his fangirls tell people he isn't.

Laurance is the kid people always beat up, no one else know this really besides the bullies and his best friend, Aphmau.

"Laurance! How you doing?"

"Fine I guess?"

Aphmau was the only person Laurance trusted to keep his secrets. Laurance told Aphmau he is gay and she accepted that and helps it stay secret.

When rumors got around Garroth was gay, Laurance was sorta excited, he always crushed on Garroth and always wanted to be his friend, but who would be friends with someone like Laurance? It could make people hate Garroth and Laurance couldn't bring himself to do anything.

Today Laurance did not expect that his crush, actually talked to him, he didn't expect Garroth to stand up for him, or even share a secret.

"Laurance! I want you to be careful going to class, me and Katelyn, maybe Travis, will meet up with you at lunch! Okay?"

"Yeah....sure..."

"You'll love meeting them! I promise you, please smile today and make an effort to talk to someone?"

"Ok ok..."

"Bye Laurance!"

"Bye....aph"

Laurance was about head towards class until he got pulled back.

He knew it was the bullies, he gave up fighting, he knew one day they would kill him so what's the point?

"Make sure he won't scream!"

"Ok"

They started to punch Laurance and kick him, Laurance didn't scream, he only cried.

"STOP!"

The bullies let Laurance drop and ran away at the voice of someone.

"Are you alright?"

Laurance didn't dare look up, he knew it was Garroth, he didn't want anyone to see him crying.

"Laurence, is the you're name? It's lovely."

Laurance started to freak out, is he toying with me?? Does he know I'm gay?

"Laurance, if I tell you something, will you keep it a secret?"

"....why trust me, I'm just a loser, you're just toying with me"

"I would never, and I trust you because this secret involves you...."

Laurance looked up to see Garroth smiling, a few tears fall from Garroths face, I wanted to hug Garroth but that's weird.