Chapter 6: Hospital

"What's taking him so long?" James mumbled to himself, unbuckling his seat belt. The bell chimed when he opened the 7/11 door. "Thomas what are you doing-" His eyes widened at a slight before him. Thomas held Laurens by his shirt collar against a wall, while a worker and a customer tried to pull him away. Two workers and a delivery man had to hold back Alexander to keep him from tackling Thomas.

"THOMAS!" James yelled, causing Thomas to stop and drop Laurens. Alexander pulled from a grasp and ran to John, helping him up. John held onto the back of his head. "Thomas what were you thinking?!" James crossed his arms with knitted eyebrows. "I didn't mean too!-" "You didn't mean too?! Thomas you where holding him against a wall! You have too many records of fightings, that if you get in anymore fights you could be expelled!" Thomas looked at his soggy shoes with guilt.

The two continued to bicker while Laurens held onto his head. "Are you ok?" Alexander questioned, in a worried tone. "Y-yeah. Just a headache. C-can we go back to the dorms?" He responded. Alexander nodded.

They paid for the drinks and left.

{LE TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY DRAINO-NO-DRINKO}

"G-guys I'm worried. He's been napping for four hours." Alexander stuttered out to Herc and Laf. "I'll go check on him." Hercules said and walked off to Alexander's and John's shared room.

Herc kneeled down beside John and nudged his shoulder. "Hey, get up. Alex is worried." No response. "John." He tried again. John took a hitched breath in then out, but he didn't wake up. "John?" Hercules shook John a little.

Laurens let out a breath, not taking another one in. Hercules' eyes widened. He called for Alexander and Lafayette, who rushed in immediately. One look at John and Hamilton called 911.

"Hello this is 911. What's you're emergency?"

{ANOTHER TIME SKIP}

Alexander paced around the hospital waiting room, while Herc and Laf attempted to calm him. "He'll be fine. Ok?" Hercules placed a hand on Alexander's shoulder, who just took in a shaky breath and nodded.

A nurse with pastel purple hair walked into the waiting room, over to Alexander. "John is fine. He had some injuries to the back of his head that will heal soon. Would you like to see him?" Alexander nodded quickly as the nurse led the group to John's room.

"Mr. Laurens, some friends are here to see you-" Before she could finish, Alexander ingulfed John into a tight hug. "I'm so happy your alright!" He had a huge smile on his face.

John smiled slightly at the group, but something about him was off. He glanced at the three awkwardly.

"Mon ami?-" Lafayette started. "Are you alright?" He questioned. John nodded. "Yeah, but I have a question." Alexander had a worried expression in his face. "What is it?" He asked.

"Who are you?"

494 words

Sorry this was so short! I had to get something posted