called emo

When Jimin says 'no more dyke for me no more dyke for me no more dyke for me stop' I'm think c'mon Jimin stop lyin to yo self you now you want more of yoongis D.

It was gym and I was the last person out or so I thought. Some guy stayed behind without me knowing so he saw the cuts from his parents. Seeing this he ran and told his friends that the kid was emo.

"Hey did you hear the new kid cuts himself." I heard when I walked into the gym. "If you think I cut myself your wrong."I said bluntly. "Oh yeah then who cut you huh?"the kid asked smugly."My Parents."I replied not caring I was used to it."What kind of parents do that your lying."He replied."Yeah well I don't expect you to believe me but I'm not lying."I said."You should know not to talk to me that way."He said going to punch me in the face. I dodged and kneed him in the gut. "Gahh."He cried out holding his stomach."Holy shit he just took out the strongest kid in school."Some kid said."Woah Jiminie you must work out a lot."Yoongi's voice came from behind me."Kinda."I said turning around."Hey Jimin do you want to partner  up with me for today's activity?"he suddenly asked me."sure" I replied with a smile.He smiled back.'oh my god that adorable.'I thought trying to keep from gushing."Hey yoongi that's not fair I wanted to be my daughters partner. Have some Mother daughter bonding time."Jin said popping out of nowhere."Hey I get the Pixie you get the God of Destruction and Tae gets the bunny."Yoongi said."So now I'm apparently your property?"I asked jokingly."Yes."He said seriously."What!!"I said shocked. But apparently I'm not the only one everyone who heard was shocked."Heartless Yoongi is being friendly to someone!! That is not possible."Someone said others nodding in agreement."Yoongi."Jin fumed."I wont let you do anything to my precious daughter you got that." Yoongi then smirked."Are you sure about that I think you husband would disagree. Isn't that right Namjoon."He said to the giant walking towards us."Don't get me involved in this."Namjoon said. "Yoongi-hyung why don't we go do some stretches." I said trying to stop a fight between my hyungs."Ok."He responded to my relief. I followed him to another room that was empty and not visible to the gym. "why are we here hyung?"I asked with doe eyes."Oh my gosh your so cute."He squealed pinching me cheeks."Hyuuuuunnnnnngggg!"I whined grabbing his hands and leaned back.But that was a mistake because i leaned to far and fell pulling Yoongi with me. When I opened my eyes I was meet with Yoongi's face and blushed. 'He's so close'I thought when i saw what position we were in."S-sorry"he said quickly getting off me and helping me up."it's fine it was my fault anyway." i said."Ok lets start on those stretches"he said.