You know whats happening

Come on guys guess whats happening

Sorry watchin hell verse lol. And now the king of hell. Just crown him the Emperor of the universe already.

Yoongi was straddling me his mouth still on mine. He moved to my neck biting and sucking on the sensitive flesh. The erotic moans that left my mouth surprised me but I didn't really care I was in so much pleasure. He suddenly stopped which caused me to whine but that wasn't long lived. For he ripped my shirt off, and not the harness which was a freaking miracle, and traveled down my chest and to the waistband of my boxers. Pulling them down he traveled back up and recaptured my lips and molding his against mine.

"I-i w-want."I started but couldn't finish from embarrassment."Want do you want?"he asked smirked."I-i want you."I said blushing."You need to be more specific."He responded the smirk even wider. I growled."I want you to fuck me daddy."I finally said."Alright"he said with an even bigger smirk. He pulled off his cloths and placed himself at my entrance, and pushed it in. "Aaaaahhhhhh."I moaned pain and pleasure enveloping me. soon the pain went away and yoongi started moving causing me to moan over and over again. "AAAAAHHHHHH RIGHT>AAAAHHHH.THERE."I screamed when he hit my prostate. I felt myself about to come and my moans grew louder until I came all over us. Yoongi came soon after and slowly pulled out. I saw him reach over me and grab the wash cloth that was beside the bed and cleaned us up before lying down and cuddling me falling asleep. I followed soon after.

___

Hope you liked it. NO? Bye.