Tutoring

The walk there did take that long but the whole way yoongi held my hand,I felt so special. When we reached his house he was still holding my hand never once letting me go until we reached his room."Jiminie come sit on the bed."He said patting the spot next to him. So I walked over and sat next to him.

The tutoring didn't take long but he asked me to stay for awhile. Before we knew it it had gotten really late and  my house was too far to walk to in the dark.

"Why don't you stay the night Jiminie."Yoongi suggested."But what about your  parents."I said."I live alone."He replied."Well I guess it's ok I don't really like going home anyways."I said."Ok here you can wear this."He said handing me a big shirt. I immediate took off my shirt not thinking that he would see the cuts. Before I put the shirt on though a hand grabbed my arm."Jimin what are these?" Yoongi asked."Umm there from my parents."I said suddenly very shy and conscious  of my body."your parents abuse you?"He asked shocked."Y-yes."I said."That's it your living with me from now on."He said."A-are you sure?"I asked"Yes you're staying."He said.

So it was settled I was staying with yoongi. I quickly got dressed and was about to walk out of yoongi's  to go sleep on the couch when a hand pulled into yoongi's bed. An arm wrapped around me holding me in place before a leg draped over me. I felt me face heat up"Y-yoongi what are y-you d-doing?"I stuttered Turning to face him. That was a mistake. I blushed even more and the closeness of our faces."Your sleeping with me." I mumbled closing his eyes.'Is he asleep.' i asked myself feeling drowsy. I felt my self slipping out of consciousness.