The Girls Are Jealous of Jimin's Looks

Love this

The next day I could barely stand up so Yoongi Picked me up and put me in a warm bath to sooth the pain. After I got out I looked at the clock and realized we woke up way to early so I decide bleach my hair.

I decided to wear something different today so I dug around and pulled out:

 A little space esc outfit but image a skirt and little heeliesI put on the outfit and walked down stairs

I put on the outfit and walked down stairs. I walked into the living room, where Yoongi was, and he turned to look at me and stopped, eyes wide and mouth open."Do-do I look bad?"I asked embarrassed by his gaze."You look Adorable."He said still shocked.I blushed at this and smiled. "T-thank you."I said still blushing profusely. I took a good look at his outfit:

 I took a good look at his outfit:

And thought he look amazing in it.

"We should head out now or we'll me late for school."he said getting up and grabbing his book bag. I nodded and grabbed mine as well. We walked out the door hand in hand and walked the familiar path to school.

When we arrived at school I saw a bunch of girls look at me like I just stole there boyfriend. In other words they were jealous. I didn't understand why though. Was it because I was dressed like this? I had no idea but the stares were burning holes in my skin.

As I walked down the hall, me and Yoongi separated cause I had to use the bathroom, I heard cat calls being made. I started walking faster until I arrived at the bathroom. But going in was a mistake. I was instantly pinned against the wall by a senior,Pyo Ji-hoon."Well well looks like a little kitten wondered in."He said smirking. I couldn't stand this so I did one thing no one else would've dared to do, I kicked him in the balls and ran. I slowed to a walk and made my way to the classroom and to Yoongi. I arrived and the room fell quite. Everyone was looking at me."Hey Jimin I like your outfit."A familiar voice said, Kunpimook Bhuwakul. He's from Thailand and is really nice, He is Tae's brother, but since his name is so long everyone calls him BamBam. Others nodded,including my closer friends. "Yeah I don't know many guys who could pull that off."Jaebum said kindly."Thank you."I said smiling at them.

The rest of the school day was kinda normal. All except that many girls kept looking at me in envy.