Chapter 2

*Ashton's POV*
Blake suggested that we go to in and out burger and it didn't sound that bad, we all agreed. We ate our food and headed back to our apartment, we started watching WWE (IK its fake but go with it) and Cameron and I started wrestle, Ash: "you know I'm not afraid of you"
Cam:" oh but you are you weak child" Ash:" don't make me hurt you like I did last time"
Blake:" whoa someone is gonna get hurt" Cameron and I looked at each other and bursted out laughing
Blake:" what?"
Cam:" oh my god Ash you haven't told him"
Blake"told me what?"
Ash:" no because he would think I'm weird"
Blake:" Ashton what"
Cam:" tell him"
Ash:" fine, ever since I was little I was in wrestleing, so was Cameron but my mom put sierra in gymnastics, I was a huge tomboy, I played basketball, soccer, and lacrosse". (Lacrosse is actually really fun we play it in gym all the time) Blake just stared at me with a shocked but blank face. Ash:" I mean I can take a hit I grew up as the youngest and got pushed around by Cam."
Cam:" it bad, she can beat me up"
Blake:" wow you just made yourself 10 times hotter" we all laughed and kept watching WWE for a while.
_______________

I woke up and stretched and Blake said " good morning princess" and gave him a kiss and walked out of my room. Cameron fell asleep on the couch and I just wanted to be mean so I took water and dumped it on his head and yelled "GOOD MORNING CAMERON" he freaked out and I was just dying of laughter, then he punched me in the arm so I got him in a head lock " Ashton let my go" " nah" then he got out of it "wow nice move there bud" then punched his arm he smiled at me then I went and changed.
_______________
I made pancakes and had some fruit and orange juice, Blake came down and started to smell the food " mmmm that smells good" he said as he wrapped his arms around my waist. The of course cameron said "*cough* get a room *cough*" walking out of the bathroom. I just laughed and rolled my eyes and ate some amazing food ( BC I cooked it).

_________
Hope you liked it. They aren't very long but eh. I will update again soon!!!