Chapter 5

Sierra was crying super hard.
Ashton:" Sierra what's wrong?" I started tearing up,
Sierra:" Asht...ashton..h...he...he's gone" she then started balling.

All I did was hung up the phone and I walked into the bathroom shocked I couldn't prosses the fact that my father just died.

I got in the shower and then it finally it me. I started crying and I couldn't stop "Cameron can't know" I kept repeating and crying to myself.

Blake walked into the bathroom and heard me crying, "ash what's wrong"
"I can't tell him.....I can't tell him...I CANT TELL HIM" I screamed hitting the wall "ASHTON WHATS WRONG" he yelled

"Blake she's gone and I can't tell Cameron I I can't tell him" I cried super hard and I could hear light sniffles from Blake and then he waled out.

*Blake's POV*
When Ashton told me her dad is gone I couldn't help but cry seeing her like this killed me. I walked downstairs and my eyes were now red and puffy.

Cameron saw me and got worried "Blake is Ashton ok, I heard her yelling" I didn't want him to see me crying so I didn't look at him "yeah she's just mad right now"

*Ashton's POV*
I need to tell Cameron but he won't take it good he had a complete melt down when our dog passed away I can't imagine what he is gonna do.

It took me an hour to shower then I put on sweat pants and a long sleeve shirt and walked downstairs.

My eyes were blood shot and Cameron just stared at me.

Cameron:" what's going on?"
I looked at him and started crying again. Cameron hugged me then he looked at Blake, he looked up from his palms and now was crying.

Ash:" cameron you need to sit down, I need to tell you something"
I tried to stop crying but it was useless
Ash:" Cam...Cameron dad passed away last night" Cameron looked at me and he turned red, then he...
__________________

Another cliffhanger haha

Hope this was OK I will post another

And SHAWN MENDES WON FAN CHOICE AHHHHHH IM SO HAPPY❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤