Chapter 20

I walked away and I bumped into someone, it was.....

Nash I looked up at him, we quickly made eye contact then I shot my head away and looked at the ground and started walking away.

"Ashton wait" he said walking to me
"No I don't want to talk to you Nash, please just leave me alone. That's all I'm asking for"

I said and kept walking away. I felt a hand grab my wrist and turn me around looking at nash.

It was just like that one night, the night he raped me.

*Flashback*

I was in my apartment waiting for Nash to come back. Cameron was on a trip to New York for a really important photoshoot, yes I'm dating Nash Grier, I am lucky (or so I thought).

Soon I heard the door open and I ran downstairs, nash and I are both 15 (let's just say this is 2 years ago but Blake is 17 in the book)

"Hey babe" nash said and hugged me
"Hey" I said back
"What do you want to do tonight"
I questioned him
"Let's just watch a movie imma little tired and I don't want to go out"
"K"

I found movie and we sat down and started watching it, soon nash was kissing me and it became a heated make out session.

He started taking off my shirt and I was still you know so I wasn't ready.

"Nash no stop please"
"Why baby"
"You know why, now can we just watch the movie"
"No"
"Why not"

Nash started to get mad and ended up yelling at me.

After about 10 minutes of arguing I was just done with him.

"Nash leave"

"You cant make me"

"I'm not having sex with you Nash"

I started walking up my stairs and he grabbed my wrist and turned me around so I was looking at him.

"The thing is I can"
*end of flashback*

Nash:"look just listen" he said
Ash:"NASH DONT TOUCH ME"

I yelled, Cameron quickly came over and grabbed me, taking me away.

Ash:"Cameron I don't wanna be here, not with him here I just wanna go home"

I started crying then Cam took a deep breath and looked me in the eyes.

Cam:"I am gonna talk to Bart about this because no one feels safe around Nash no more" he smiled.

Then I hugged him. I decided to stay close with Cameron, Blake, Aaron, Taylor, and Matt because I knew they would protect me.

So we all walked to Bart and explain to him what happened between Nash and I.

Bart Bordelon

He under stood and said that he will be telling Nash to leave because we felt very uncomfortable with him here

After Bart said that I just felt all the  wight (haha @ShawnMendes) lift off my shoulders.

We did a little group hug and then go back to messing around.

Blake and I were getting tiered so we decided to go up to the room.

When we got to the door I looked down and saw a note that said,

Ashton Dallas

I picked it up and looked at Blake then at the card.

I thought to myself "this better not be from Nash"...
________________
Hope you enjoyed this chapter

Much love❤