Chapter 24

"Common we have a relationship to start"

Blake and I went to our too start planning, we made a reservation at a restaurant, we ordered roses to be there at 3 so we can set up.

We went out in the city and got some things for her room when she gets back.

(In the story Jacob and Lauren are 17l

We got roses and also rose pettles, and also got some cute little candles.

I found lots of chocolates and Blake found a giant stuffed bear.

"Oh my god Blake that's perfect"
I said as my eyes got huge

"I know" he said smiling.

We got back to the hotel and planned everything out form the beggining to the end so it would be perfect.

Ash:"OK so you are gonna bring them to the restaurant and I will go in Laurens room and put everything in there and set up, and when you get back you can help with whatever is left over"

Blake:" ok then, how is Lauren gonna get a dress?"

Ash:"oh boy you know I have style, I will go out tonight and find her a dress"

I said flipping my hair making him laugh.

*later in the day*
I went out to find Laurens dress. Blake said he forgot to get something so we went different directions.

I found a store with lots of dresses and they were beautiful.

I found Lauren a beautiful ombre dress that goes from black to gold.

  It almost killed me when I saw it, I bout it and walked back to the hotel

I got into my room...
________________

Hope you enjoyed.

Much love❤