Chapter 3

I wake up feeling great. I roll out of bed and walk out to the hallway. I open the closet door and grab a soft pink towel. I go back into my room and walk to the window. I can see Jacobs bed and there's a long lump in it.
   "He's still sleeping," I whisper. I walk to the bathroom and close the door. I plop my towel on the bathroom sink and start to get undressed. I turn on the shower water and I walk to my phone. I turn on Spotify and hook my phone up to my mini speaker. I put it down and walk into the shower.
*14 minutes later*
  I walk out of the shower dripping wet. I gently dry my body and turn off my phone. I open my bathroom door and walk to my closet humming to a song. I open my closet and drop my towel on the floor. I grab black skinny jeans and a red crop top. Also my panties and bra. As I'm still in the closet I put on my underwear and my pants. I walk out the closet still topless.

*jacobs point of view*
   I wake up and give out a big stretch. I sit up and look around. I looked at the window and smiled. I walk up to it while scratching my head. My eyes go wide. I see brianna in her room. And she's topless. She's facing the other way so I can only see her bare back. But her bare back was just enough. She had on beautiful black jeans that showed all her curves. Her wet hair hung over her shoulders. I watched as she put on her bra. I can only she her clip the back of her bra tho. I soon realize I have a boner.
   "Woah" I whisper as she walked away.
*end of point of view*

  I slip on my bra and walk to the closet. I grab my red crop top and put it on. I pick up the wet towel and throw it in the dirty clothes basket. I make my bed and go into the bathroom. I'm brushing out my hair when I feel my phone vibrate in my back pocket. I take it out and read the text. It's from Jacob. 'Come to our window' I read it out load. I smile because he called it "our window". I put on some earrings and run to the window. I lean outside of it and he does the same.
   "Hey brianna. Good morning." He says with his cheeks red and a pillow covering boy parts.
   "Morning:)" I reply. I look down at the pillow with a confused face. He notices and lowers down so I can only see his chest up through the window.
   "How is your morning so far?" I ask him.
   "Pretty good. Like you have no idea;)" he says. I laugh.
   "Nice hair Jacob." I tell him. His cheeks get pink.
   "Haha I haven't gotten a change to comb it. There no need for sarcasm." He says.
    "No for real. I always liked messy hair:)" I say with a smile. Then slightly biting my lip. He looks at my lips and smiles.
   "I always liked it when girls bit there lip," he tells me. I blush when I hear his words.
    "I'll text you later Jacob. Love ya!" I say before closing my window. He smiles and walks away.
    I go downstairs and take a pop tart out of the box. I look at it for a while.
    "Nahhhh" I tell myself as I put it back into the box. I stand on the counter and grab the blender. I open the freezer and put ice inside. I open the fridge and get the milk. I throw a banana and a good amount of milk inside. Then add a little bit of sugar and blend it up. I pour it into a glass cup and I sit down at the center island.
   "Brianna!" My mother yells as she runs down the stairs. I quickly stand up.
    "What's wrong?!" I yell back as she runs into the kitchen. She runs to me and hugs me. I'm so confused.
    "You friend Jacob, his father got me a job! And it's the best job! I'm at the top of my work! I'm the best of the best! It's like I'm my own boss!" She says while breaking the hug.
   "Your welcome" I tell her. She walks away and I sit back down. I take a sip of my smoothie and pick up my phone. I go to my contacts and find Jacobs contact. And I call him.

*i hope you enjoyed! Vote and comment. Also give me a follow! Love ya*