Chapter 6

"What do you want to do?" Jacobs asks me as the door closes. I walk up the stairs and into his room. He follows me and closes the door behind him. I drop my backpack on the floor and jump onto his bed. I look at him.
    "I'm not sure."I reply.
    "Got any ideas?" He asks me. I think something I'm my head. I bite my lip. He looks at me as he's coming closer. His eyes fall on my lips. I notice him starring and bite my lip harder trying to tease him.
    "Soooooo I'm gonna change into my clothes." I say breaking the silence. He nods. I get off the bed and grab my backpack. I walk into his bathroom and close the door. I get undressed and put my clothes on. I walk back out the bathroom not looking at him.

*jacob's point of view*
She walks out the bathroom and damn! She has on booty shorts that fit her perfectly. She walks to the desk and puts her phone on it. Her  phone drops on the floor. He bends down and grabs it. I swear she's teasing me. I stare at her ass. She's really beautiful.
*end of point of view*

  I look up to find him starring at me. I smile and walk to him. He's sitting on the bed. I sit next to him.
    "Netflix?" I ask him. He smiles and grabs the remote. He turns on Netflix and gives me the remote.
    "Anything specific?" I ask him. He shakes his head. I press a few buttons and turn the show F•R•I•E•N•D•S on. I love this show even tho I already watched all 10 seasons twice. He smiles.
    "I love this show!" He yells. My mouth drops open.
    "I love you!" I say. It gets quiet. The theme song comes on and breaks the silence. I laugh and look over at the tv. It gets cold and we both get under the blankets. We continues watching the tv until I look over at the clock.
    "Jacob it's 3:14 a.m" I tell him. He sits up and laughs.
   "We pulling an all nighter?" He asks me. I smile and nod my head. He throws the blanket off of us and grabs my hand. He pulls. I stand up and follow him as he pulls me out the room. We walk down the hall and down the stairs.
"Where are we going?" I ask him. I yawn.
"You see? Your already tired." He says.
"Well duh! It's past 3 in the morning" I reply.
"Well, that's why we need an energy booster." He states.
We stop in the kitchen. He opens the fridge and took out some fruit punch. He grabbed two cups and filled them with crushed ice and pours the drink. He opens the freezer and takes out sherbet ice cream. Then grabs two spoons.
"Your the best" I tell him. I walk to him and give him a kiss on the cheek. His cheeks turn red. I smile. I take the two cups and start making my way up the stairs. He follows me with the ice cream and spoons.
"When is your father coming home?" I ask him as I walk inside his room.
"He came home a long time ago. When you were in the bathroom changing. He was fine with you sleeping over." He tells me. I feel stupid.
"Oh,"I say. I set the drinks on the side table by the bed. We get back in bed and start eating the ice cream. I grab the remote and push play.
*one hour later*
I yawn and look over at Jacob. He's looking at me with a smile.
"What?" I ask him.
"Nothing. Wanna go swimming?" He asks me.
"Are you crazy? It's 4:30 in the morning Jacob" I tell him laughing.
"Please. My pool is heated. So it would be warm. And fun. Keep us awake." He tells me.
"I don't even have a bathing suit" I say. He looks at my body. I feel my cheeks get hot.
"Go get one. Your window is only like four feet away from mines. And it's open. Just climb through" he said.
"Fineeeeee." I say getting up from the bed. I open his window and a warm breeze hits me. I'm glad it's spring break. I don't have to go to school for a while. I get to hang out with Jacob:)' I think in my head. I back up to get a running start. I run my fastest and dive through the window and land on my bedroom floor.
"Ouch," I say laughing. I stand up and go into my closet. I grab my two piece bathing suit. I tip toe into my bathroom and change. I look at myself in the mirror. It was a pretty baby blue bathing suit. I smile and tip toe back out of my bathroom. I walk to the window and lean over.
"Jacob? Can you put pillows on the floor?" I ask. He nods his head and throws all his bed pillows and blankets on the floor. I throw my pajamas through his window. My bra falls on his floor. He looks down at it. I laugh. I get far from the window and start running. I dive through the window again and land on the blankets.
"Nice bathing suit Bree," he tells me. I blush at his nick name for me. 'Bree❤'.
"I like it when you call me that" I admit. He grabs my hand and takes me out to the hallway. We grab two towels out of the closet and walk down the stairs. I go to his sliding back door and open it. I walk outside and set my towel on the floor. I go to the lit up pool. It was a beautiful light pink color. I hold on to the railing In the middle of the stairs. I dip my big toe inside. Soooo warm. I walk in the warm pool slowly and turn around to look at Jacob. I find him starring at me with his mouth wide open. I get out the pool and get his hand. I slowly pool him inside. I look into his eyes then look down at his lips. And lean in...