Chapter 7

I lean in to kiss him. But I slip on the stairs we are standing on under the water. My body goes down and I jump back up. We both laugh.
"Tag!" He yells while touching my thigh underwater. He goes underwater and starts swimming away. I smile and quietly walk out the pool. I go hide behind a pool chair and luckily it's dark and he can't see me. I'm watching as he stands in the middle of the pool looking for me. When he turns around I scream.
"Ahhhhhhh!" I yell as I jump into the pool right next to him. I come up for air.
"Tag" I say with a smile as I gently tap his head. He laughs and splashes me. I splash him back and this turns into a water fight. After maybe 5 whole minutes of splashing it's clear that he won. He walks out and goes to his black door. He pushes a button and the pool lights go off and then he jumps back inside. I walk out the pool and back up. I get and running start and dive into the pool. I come back up looking around. I don't see him and it's way to dark. All of the sudden I feel him under me. He grabs onto my thighs and stands up. I'm now on his shoulders.
"You scared me!" I yell at him.
"Sorry Bree" he told me. I look around his backyard. It's about the same size as mine. He puts me down and looks into my eyes, then down to my lips.
"What time do you think it is?" I ask him.
"Want to go back inside?" He asks me. I nod my head.
"Yeah because we gonna have to take a shower before we go to sleep" I tell him. We grab our towels and dry ourselves. He opens the back door and I walk inside. He follows behind me. We are walking together up the stairs when I heard a noise.
"What was that?!" I whisper loudly.
"I don't know." He replied. I look around in the darkness. We go into his room.
"Wanna take a shower?" He asks me.
"Yeah I'm going to," I say. He nods his head and sits at his desk.
"Jacob.... Can you stay in the bathroom while I shower?" I ask him mostly because I was scared. He smiles. I grab my clothes and walk into the bathroom. I turn on the water and get undressed. I go into the shower and close the clear glass door to the shower.
"Okay! You can come in now. Just close your eyes," I tell him. The door opens and he walks in. I'm watching him making sure he doesn't open his eyes. Then he sits on the sink.
"Thank you," I say.
*5 minutes later*
"Jacob you can open your eyes now. The glass door is fogged up. You won't be able to see me." I tell him. Then I start washing my hair.

*Jacob's point of view*
I open my eyes and look straight at the shower. She was right, the door was all fogged up. But I can still see her body. It's just blurry. I can see her perfect body shape and her light brown hair. I immediately get a boner. I study her body. She is beautiful. I start thinking dirty thoughts. Then she says something breaking my thoughts.
*end of point of view*

"I done. Can you turn around so I can get dressed?" I ask. He turns around and I open the glass door. I dry my wet hair and body then start getting dressed. I put back on my black booty shorts and white short sleeve.
"Done" I tell him. He turns around and smiles.
"Let me take a quick shower" he says.
"Okay I'll be in your room." I say walking out the bathroom. I wait until the water turns on. Then I push his desk to the center on the room. I pull his two side tables and put them in front of the desk. I take off his blanket from his bed and throw it over the furniture to create a big fort. I grab his pillows and throw them on the floor. I quietly open his bedroom door and I run to the hallway closet. I open it and take out two big and soft blankets. I go back to his room to hear the water shut off.
"Crap" I say under my breath. I spread out the blankets in the fort and throw pillows inside. Just on time Jacobs comes out with a towel wrapped around him.
    "Surpri-" I start to say but stop talking once I see his bare skin. I look at his body. I don't even notice it but I bite my lip.
    "Damn Bree. You made this fort?! It's amazing." He says. I snap out of it and smile. He grabs some clothes and gets dressed in the bathroom. Then he comes inside the fort with me waiting for him inside.
    "This is pretty cool" he says. I yawn. I grab my phone. 5:43 am it say. He looks over my shoulder.
    "I think this counts as an all nighter Bree" he says. I nod and then yawn again. We both lay down in the fort and get under the covers. He puts his arm around me. I put my hand on his chest.
    "Good night Bree" he says.
    "Night Jacob" I reply.

*thanks so much! Vote and follow to stay updated! I'm an innocent child of God! I promise!*