| Prologue |

In the mysterious town of Glassgate, everyone is born with a tattoo of what their soul mate will first say to them.

When I was a little baby, I was definitely curious of the black mark on my upper arm. My parents didn't tell me what it was until I was three years old, since they didn't think I'd understand if they told me before that.

At three, I have quite understood it. My aunt Katie used to tell me these cliché love stories since I was only a few months old. Of course, I didn't get anything at that age, but Aunt Katie told me I sort of did. She said I looked at her with my huge, crystal blue eyes (I think that's how I got my name), like I understood perfectly.

Aunt Katie still tells me the stories these days, seventeen years later. And I still enjoy them.

My parents met when they were twenty; in college. They told me their story a million times, and I never get bored of it.

As for Aunt Katie, she's twenty-six years old and hasn't met her soul mate... yet. She worries at times, but everyone tells her not to. She will find him, one day.

I never expected to meet my soul mate at seventeen. I don't think anyone in my entire family has met their soul mate at seventeen or younger.

But I did. And he's nothing like I expected. He's mysterious and I think he hates me. Oh well, if he's my soul mate, then it'll work out in the end, right? Wrong.

----------

Hi! If you've read this far, then I love you! Because this part was boring, I know. But obviously, the action will happen later! So stay tuned!

- Jasmine -