| Chapter 13 |

The next day, when I entered school, the hallways, people's lockers and everywhere you saw, the posters were there.

The poster of Maddox and Isaac kissing. There was some writing on it. I looked at them and saw that the writing said, 'Cheating on your girlfriend is one thing, Isaac Luethers. But cheating on your girlfriend with a boy?!'

I sighed. I should be feeling satisfied that I got my revenge. Instead, I felt regret.

~

For the whole day, Isaac and Maddox were all everyone talked about. The teachers, nor the principal, has even tried to see who's responsible behind putting up these posters. I guess they're too shocked. Everybody is shocked.

Isaac tried talking to me, but I refused. I ignored him the whole time. I pretended like I didn't know, though. Else that'd obviously raise confusion.

After school, I was texting Carmen (who was happy about this, although she couldn't show it in public) when Maddox suddenly came up beside me.

"YOU BITCH!" He screamed. "I KNOW YOU DID IT!

It all happened so fast. Maddox was just screaming, but all of a sudden, he pushed me up against a wall. My phone fell from my hands. Then Maddox slapped me and punched me. I cried and shouted for help. But it was pretty late after school. I had to stay back for a project. Now no one can help me.

I thought he was just going to beat me up and leave me alone. But he took out a knife from his pocket and slashed my throat with it.

It hurt for a second or two, then it stopped. I felt numb. I collapsed to the ground. Maddox gave out an evil laugh and cried. He fell on his knees and just cried. A few minutes later, he stood up and walked away.

That's it. I'd never be able to experience graduating high school, never experience college, or getting married (and to think of it, I was supposed to marry Maddox, my murderer) or have children. Or grandchildren and tell them stories.

I'd never be able to experience the future. Because that's it. I'm dead.

----------

I am so freaking sorry!!!!!!

But this is the last chapter. There will be an epilogue, though. Thanks for reading and staying with me through the story this far.

- Jasmine -