| Chapter 5 |

Apparently, Maddox was there to ask me out. Of course I said yes. I had to. He's my soul mate. It's not like I wouldn't say yes, if he wasn't my soul mate... but Maddox is just getting annoying.

Right now, we're driving to a restaurant for dinner. And Maddox keeps complaining about Isaac. He's also saying how I would hang out with someone like Isaac.

I may or may not have snapped and said that I can hang out with whoever I want, but that's true, isn't it?

I kind of think Maddox is starting to hate me. At this moment, he's saying, "I just—I didn't know you have such low taste in guys... I mean, that guy was—"

"Maddox. Could you just leave it please? Isaac was my friend. I thought of him as a friend. How was I supposed to know he was going to ask me out?" I said.

"I DON'T KNOW! Just... ugh! Why, of all people, did you have to be my soul mate?"

Did the son of a bitch just seriously say that?

"Excuse me? If you think I would rather be your soul mate than anyone else, you are so wrong! Even Isaac is better than you! At least he doesn't hurt my feelings!"

"FINE! IF YOU DON'T LIKE ME, THEN GET OUT OF THE GODDAMN CAR! I DON'T WANNA SEE YOU AGAIN!"

Oh, that boy needs to learn some self-control 'cause his shouts are ruining my hearing.

"I can't get out of the goddamned car because I'm driving and this is my car!" I said.

"AAAH! Then drop me off here! I'll just get a cab home!"

"Okay! I think you're taking this way too seriously! I could drop you off to your house if y—"

"STOP THE CAR AND DROP ME OFF!"

I sighed and pulled over. Maddox opened the car door and stepped out. I think there's only one explanation: Maddox is bipolar.

----------

It's another very short chapter! But please vote, comment at how you think I'm doing, add this to your public reading list and maybe... follow me? Oh well, I don't know if anyone's even still reading this, besides me... but thanks if you aren't me and you've read this far!

- Jasmine -