Chapter 5
Stressful Season

AND UNKNOWINGLY, THE day denotes a roller coaster ride...

"Good morning, class, I'll be your guide throughout your first year in this range. Mr. Sollano. That is how I want all of you to address me within school grounds. I'll be in charge of your 2 major and a minor subject for this morning. Our first period will be General Psychology, this will stand as your preliminary key for Psychology. Next is Behavioral Sciences. To finish your morning classes, we'll have your teaching units. For those who are not taking this minor, you can go earlier." He went on with too many things that I almost forgot to take notes.

You are a school enthusiast, right? Come on, Feliciano. You can pass through your first day!

Some reacted violently to the announcement given. Two major subjects will be held in the morning and are after one another. That only meant that morning classes would be literally bloody.

'What a morning that we all got!' I expressed deep down my stream of thoughts, despite accepting the announced reality.

"Well, as you can see, you're current sit is according to your surnames, and for the first semester that will be your arrangement," he stated further as he walks back and forth to make sure everyone can hear and is listening intently.

"Mr. Sollano, can I request for a sit upfront? For I am near-sighted. Sorry for the inconvenience," a petite girl with a mole above the left curve of her lip, complementing her looks, spoke up. She had curly hair which gave her a gentle look.

"Is anyone against her will?" he asked out of the blue.

"None, Sir!" said the class in a monotonal voice.

"Well, then Miss?" he paused to catechize about the lady's name.

"Lady Guzman," she respectfully responded.

"Ms. Guzman is free to pick her seat," he echoed the said name of the lass. I heard gasps and groans from the class.

Why do I feel like something's wrong? I reckon that not everyone agrees with that action. Dart-like eyes are locked unto her, piercing her being.

Lady chose the sit right in front of me. Upon sitting, I heard some soft murmurs. "She just wants to be near Mr. Sollano."

'What's with the rising tension? Really? On the first day of classes?' I then again speculated.

"That pesky little snake." a random girl from the crowd, hissed— sounding more like the animal she compared to another.

Wait, what's going on? Why are they talking like they know that girl? Did she do anything wrong? The sudden change of atmosphere made me think deeper.

The barrier of murmurs was broken down as if there was a wrecking ball that smashed against it when, "Oh, I almost forgot, There are 2 transferees in our class." Mr. Sollano spoke up.

Transferees? Aren't we all supposed to be transfers?

Oh, my gilly golly! I then realized that this University has 3 regions, and most of my new classmates were from the secondary school of Ciudad de Flormina National High School. So much for being my dream school. Thar was straight-up dumb. What the?