Chapter 6

Scorpius suddenly woke up with a jolt.

A face with a smirk was peering down at him. Draco Malfoy had a pillow in his hand and apparently had hit him awake.

"Good morning, princess. I hope you realize that you actually have to get up for class!" He sneered.

Scorpius rubbed his eyes. Well, two could play this game. "Well, since it appears that you have nothing else better to do then to wake me up in the morning, why don't you do the honors of doing it everyday?"

Draco glared at him. "I'm not your personal alarm clock!"

Scorpius sneered back at him. "Well apparently you think so, why else would you wake me up in time for class?"

Draco glowered. "Get up and go to the Great Hall for breakfast!" He ordered.

Scorpius got dressed up. Just then he realized that he had absolutely no one to sit with in the Great Hall. At home, Albus and him always sat with each other. Now Albus was in Gryffindor. Scorpius glanced at Draco with a tinge of longing (and a little homesickness), but knew that Draco would never let him sit next him. Well I always have the Slytherin girls to sit next to. He thought glumly.

Soon Albus, Ron, Harry, and Hermione were jogging to get to Potions.

At the Great Hall people didn't really try and make conversation with him so he sat awkwardly at the end of the table, occasionally glancing at Scorpius and Rose. Scorpius was apparently having a great time with the handsome face Dumbledore gave him, as he was in the center of the table surrounded by a group of Slytherin girls chatting it up. A particularly clingy girl refused to let go of his right arm the entire breakfast. Rose appeared equally as comfortable at the Ravenclaw table, chatting quietly with a pretty Asian girl.

Ron suddenly stopped. "Okay, here is the Potions dungeon."

Harry looked at Albus. "Good luck with Snape."

Hermione led Albus into the room.

Albus looked around the dungeon and then with a little happiness realized they had the class with Slytherin, so Scorpius was also going to be there.
Snape looked up as the four walked into his class. "As usual, the trio is late again." He said, sneering.

Albus took a seat next to Ron. Snape looked at the class.

"Today we are making Wiggenweld Potion, which are useful to treating the most common of injuries. Mr. Longbottom, please pay attention to this as this may end up healing the bruises you end up with on a daily basis."

Draco Malfoy, and the rest of the Slytherins, laughed at Neville. Albus smiled a bit, because he was after all, Slytherin. Scorpius looked very confused as he stared at Neville, then realized it was his Professor.

Snape glanced at the clock. "You may use your books to aid you. You have an hour and a half, so I suggest you get going."

Albus glanced at Ron's book. The product that he was suppose to have right now was a blue gel-like substance, but it looked like a blue cream instead. Snape was now walking around the Gryffindor's cauldrons, sneering and making snide comments here and there.

Finally he got to Albus' cauldron.

"Watch out," Ron said under his breath to Albus.

Snape peered into Albus' cauldron. "It looks a little thick, and it should be a little more transparent. If you add another tree root and let it sit for 5 minutes, I think that it should solve the problem. Otherwise it looks very good, five house points for effort." He gave him a half-smile. Then he stalked off to go make a comment on Neville's burned cauldron.