Chapter 25

"Are you sure this is a good idea...?" whispered Neville.

Albus and Neville had followed Harry and Co. to the place of Buckbeak's execution, planning to save him from his terrible fate. Neville decided he would be daring and do something after his depression with Rose. They were hiding in the shade of some trees and were watching them walk into Hagrid's house.

Rustle...

Neville jumped. "Wha-What was that..."

"Probably some animal, Neville, its nothing." Albus reassured him.

A couple of minutes passed until Dumbledore arrived with the Minister of Magic. "Here he is..."

Neville stared at him oddly.

"What?"

"Your hair...It's... darker."

Dang it! He had to go to Snape's! "Oh, its probably the lighting..."

"No, its like a lot darker. Like almost black." He said. I have to get out of here!

"Um... Neville? I think I forgot something..." He said, already scrambling to get away from him.

Neville stared at him with wide eyes. "You're not gonna leave me here, are you?"

"No it's just..." his eyes traveled to a tiny speck running towards the Whomping Willow. It was recognizable, but he couldn't put his mind on it...James? It was! He was already reverted back to his normal self.

Albus ran as hard as he could to Snape's room with Neville running after him, confused out of his mind.

***
Rose's disguise was wearing off, and she was panicking towards Snape's.

"Oof!"

She bumped into someone. "Here let me help you with that..."

"Scorpius!"

"Rose! I was just coming back from Snape's. It was actually a close call, cause my dad almost got me..."

She didn't listen to any of the rest, instead she just stared into his eyes...

"Rose!"

"WHAT."

"I was asking you if I could take you to him."

"Oh. Of course, I mean, if you want to, I WOULD LOVE YOU TOO, I mean-" she blushed a deep red. Great, now I sound like Neville.

"Here." Scorpius smiled at her, and offered his hand, she held it. In their happiness they didn't see a pair of piercing gray eyes watching them through the darkness, or hear a small gasp that followed.

Snape breathed in a sigh of relief, as he stretched out and stared at his walls. Finally, there was absolutely nothing to worry about. He could think and do whatever he wanted, and nobody would ever-

SLAM.

"HEY PROFESSOR! I NEED ANOTHER BREW." Multiple voices screamed. Snape made a very unhappy, and frustrated frown.

Not them again.

Snape sighed and looked at the faces that entered his office.

Scorpius, and Rose were all leaning over his desk, and prodding through his Potions supplies.

"Hey Professor! We need another disguise! Can you do it for us?" Rose asked again.

Snape didn't immediately respond, he did however, snatch a unicorn horn away from a nosy Scorpius who was staring at it with a little too much curiosity.

Scorpius looked hurt for a second, but then went to snooping around his other rare potion materials.

Snape let out a frustrated sigh. "Are you QUITE done nosing around my office?"

The two immediately sat down. Snape stood up.

Rose raised her hand.

"Yes, Weasley?"

"Sir, my disguise is running out." Rose said, pointing out the obvious.

"Yes, Weasley, I see that, and I realize that your disguise is wearing out." Snape said coldly.

SLAM.

"OMYGOSHOMYGOSHOMY-"

"What happened Al!?" His friends cried.

"GIVE ME A DISGUISE BEFORE NEVILLE CATCHES UP TO ME! HURRY! HURRY! HURRY! HURR-"

"I don't think Neville will ever catch up to you.." said Rose.

Snape was about to throw out of his office, when suddenly the door slammed open once again.

Snape winced. Honestly, would it kill these people to open doors like civilized beings? It would help my migraines!

Teddy Lupin ran in. His eyes were wild, and he was panting like a maniac.

"What do you want, Lupin?" Snape asked.

Albus jumped and ran towards Teddy. "Teddy... What happened?!"

Teddy continued panting, then spit, and grabbed his side like a track star after he finished sprinting for a while.

Snape's eyes flashed in anger as he saw the spit land on the floor. He pursed his lips and gave Teddy the death glare.

Teddy smiled weakly. 'I-I'm s-sorry Snape, H-had to d-do that..." He wheezed.

Snape glared at him. "What do you want?" He asked again.

Teddy sucked in a deep breath, then quickly said, "IT'S JAMES!'

Scorpius, Rose, and Albus opened their mouths to contradict him, but Teddy let out a large scream so that it covered whatever they were planning on saying.

"DON'T YOU DARE SAY ANYTHING! I HAVE BEEN SHUT DOWN WAY TOO MANY TIMES! YOU ARE GOING TO LISTEN TO ME AND YOU'RE NOT GOING TO SAY ONE WORD AGAINST ME! NOT ONE WORD!' Teddy yelled.

Everyone shut up. Finally, Scorpius piped up. "Teddy, calm down. James is the only one that isn't here. So that means that he is alright-"

Teddy let out another large scream, and continued screaming until Scorpius shut up. Snape covered his ears, swore under his breath, and made a pinched face that looked like he was suffering from a severe migraine.

"Thank you. Now you better listen to me. James is completely ballistic. He's going to the Whomping Willow tonight to meet his 'lord' or whatever. Now, normally this wouldn't be a cause for concern for me, and I would let James do whatever he wants and not say one word against him. But his disguise is completely vanished, which is worrying me for two reasons. One is that he is running around without a disguise and people could see him. Two is that, well, if his disguise is gone and he still is acting this way, that means that it is actually James who is acting that way. It's not a joke, or some disguise related thing."

Teddy stared at the wide eyed trio in front of him.

Snape took a deep breath. "Well, I was preparing to head towards that direction anyways. I guess you four could tag along if you wish."

Everyone stared at him. Finally, Teddy spook up. "Then lets save James."

Oooh, another cliffhanger. What do you think will happen to James?! Read and Review guys :)