Chapter 8

Albus stared at him. "Teddy?"

Teddy smirked at him. "What you think you're the only one that can mess around with a time turner?"

Snape breathed very heavily. "Sir! Another one? I have a massive headache, and that is dealing with just three!"

Dumbledore came up to him, calmly putting down the mug. "Now, now Severus. You knew very well taking this job that at Hogwarts, the children must come first." He said patiently.

Snape looked frustrated. "Sir, these three are causing trouble for me as it is, and now you're telling me that there are four-"

Another loud scream interrupted them.

Teddy looked at everyone. "Oh yeah, I kinda forgot to mention that James is coming too..."

Albus groaned. "Why? He always messes things up!"

Teddy nodded in sympathy. "I know kid, I know. We came over to Rosie's house, and we couldn't find you. I saw the time turner on the ground, and later me and James snuck through using it. The only way I could get here was with him!"

Snape reached forward and plucked him out of the newly formed clump.

He sighed in frustration. "Another Potter? How many of you are there? How many of your kind is there?"

James looked at him. "Well jeez, thanks for the warm welcome! Who might you be, oh kind and very thoughtful great one?"

Snape looked dangerously at him. "I think we all agree that it would be more appropriate to ask you that question?"

James, quite daringly, returned the look back at him. "Well, I am James Potter."

Snape glared at him. "Of course with a name like that I wouldn't expect his behavior to be any better." He sneered.

James looked at his brother. "Man, Al, who is this guy?"

Albus sighed. "He is Professor Severus Snape."

James looked from Al to Snape in confusion.

"You can't be serious? What did Dad see in him? I mean, who names their kid after this guy?"

Snape reached for his wand, but suddenly Mrs. Norris appeared, obviously roused by all the commotion. Snape took a huge breath of annoyance.

"Sir, please allow me to throw this cat out of here!"

"Severus, I'm sure Mrs. Norris means no harm." Dumbledore said while reaching for the cat. He rumpled up her fur causing huge tufts of it to float and land in Snape's office.

Snape shut his eyes and muttered swear words under his breath.

Mrs. Norris became irritated by Dumbledore's rumpling, and soon her tail got fluffy, her ears pointed straight back and she hissed at them, then bit Dumbledore, who jumped back and yelped.

Snape opened his eyes in rage. "ENOUGH!" He yelled, as he tossed the cat out of the door. Mrs. Norris howled loudly as Snape slammed his office door shut. As Snape shut the door, one of Mrs. Norris' claws hung onto his shirt. Snape angrily shook his arm and threw off the cat, who was hissing and growling all the while. Finally, Snape shut the door.

Dumbledore looked at him. "Severus was that really necessary-"

Snape angrily cut him off. "Yes, it was necessary!"

Dumbledore shrugged, then turned to Teddy. "Now who are you again, my dear boy?"

Teddy did a mock curtsy. "I am Teddy Remus Lupin. Son of Remus Lupin and Nymphadora commonly known as Tonks, Lupin. I am also the grandson of Andromeda Tonks."