Chapter Thirty-One

"How's he doing?" Ethan asked as he walked into the kitchen where I stood with Alfie.

"I have no idea, he wont come out of that room. Just leave him be taking a life is never easy, I will check on him later." I respond.

"So you haven taken a life?" Alfie asked looking very shocked.

"Sometimes there is no way around it, you kill or the people you love might be killed." I say darkly.

Three days have passed since me and my brother went on our little trip to scope out the farm, and since we got back nothing at all interesting had happened. Aiden hadn't spoke a word since we were in the car.

Hardly any walkers have been seen on the fences, dare I say its been a little boring. Its strange to say but I kinda missed being out there, the danger sort of excites me now. Wow I'm turning into a psychopath, FUN!

But the worst thing is that me and Ethan still hadn't had any 'alone time' and its driving me insane. Its clear he wants to as well, but he started to get very awkward when I spoke about it.

"Well I hope I don't have to do that, I wouldn't be able to live with my self." Alfie speaks, making me chuckle. "What's funny."

"I haven't killed I absolutely had to, and one day there will be a time in your life were it will either be you or someone else, and trust me you will choose yourself." At this Alfie walks out looking a little annoyed.

"Your just a walking ray of sunshine some times." Ethan laughs causing me to laugh with a goofy smile.

"What's the plan for today? I'm so bored." I sigh.

"we could go and explore?" Ethan suggest while taking a power bar out of the cupboard.

"What like out of the base?" I ask trying not to sound excited, but he caught on and gave me a confused look.

"I meant around the base, why would you want to go out there when there's no reason to?"

I just shake my head and say that's not what I meant before taking him hand and dragging him out of the house.

"Where should we go?" He asks.

"We could go to a house, and ya know." I say wiggling my eye brows and smirking.

"Ermm.. no we should do that another time." he speaks just above  whisper avoiding my eyes.

That was the first time we turned it down straight away, usually he acted a little awkward but then made an excuse as to why we wouldn't. But right now there was nothing stopping us, we were alone and could find a house a few streets away from Alfies.

So why wont he? He says he loves me, we did do something in a house near London. This got all the gears turning in my head, what if he didn't actually find me attractive anymore? Or never did, I mean he called me ugly enough in school to think that.

"Do you love me?" I ask.

"Yes, you know what why would you need to ask?" This time he meets my eyes, and worry flickers in him bright baby blue eyes.

"I'm not saying that sex is the most important part of a relationship, because its not the most important this is just being together and enjoying each others company, well it is to me. But sex is a way to express love, so why wont you?" I ask.

He mutters something completely inaudible, and stops walking looking at his feet.

"What?" I ask.

"I don't want to bottom, I'm scared." I says still  looking at his feet.

"What makes you think I would want to top? As long as its you I don't care what happens, we wouldn't even need to go the full way if you didn't want to. Just do what ever your comfortable." This made him look at me, with his mouth agape.