21 :: real life

Liam and Will were halfway through Nightmare on Elm Street 4: The Dream Master when Layla knocked on the door and handed the boys a box of pizza.

"Okay, Liam. Now that you know what the movies are about, Freddy Krueger or Jason Vorhees?" Will asked and took a slice of pizza

"I still stick with Ghostface. He's the most realistic."

"True. But Freddy is funnier" Liam nodded and the pair turned back to the movie.

Once the boys finished their pizza Scott came in to say that he was going home and asked Liam if he needed a ride.

"I can drive him?" Will said, looking at his sister

"You're not driving my fucking car!"

"Fuckass."

"Dickhead." Layla shot back.

"Then I guess I do need a ride" Liam spoke. Scott just nodded and moved to the front door. Liam hung back to say bye to Will alone.
Layla walked Scott to his bike, leaving Liam and Will to part ways in private.

"We can finish the marathon tomorrow if you want" Will said, finally moving from his spot on the bed.

"Cool. Text me when you wake up and I'll come over." The taller boy nodded and followed behind Liam to the door.

Liam grabbed his jacket and turned to look at Will. The Godfrey boy wasn't expecting what happened next. Liam leaned in and placed a quick peck on his lips before opening the front door.

"I'll see you tomorrow!"