42 :: real life

"And that's why The Simpsons is infinitely better than Family Guy" Will finished. Him and Liam were arguing over which show was better, and there was no way Liam was winning this one.

"Why are we still doing this? Can we just watch the show?" Liam pouted. Will obliged and curled into Liam's side. Since their date, the duo had been inseparable and growing closer by the day.

Liam pulled Will closer and rested his hand on the taller boy's waist. Will rested his head on Liam's shoulder and intertwined their fingers.

-

They went through four episodes of The Simpsons before Liam broke the silence.

"Hey Will, can I ask you a question?" Liam asked, his gaze not moving from the TV.

Will shifted so he was looking at the other boy, "Yeah. What's up?" He responded

"What would you do if I asked you to be my boyfriend right now?" Liam turned his head to look at Will.

"Guess you'd have to ask to find out!" Will joked.
Liam gave Will a look as if to say 'are you really making me do this' but spoke again nonetheless.

"You suck, but would.. I don't know, wanna be my boyfriend?" Liam asked nervously.
A smile spread on Will's face as his cheeks started to heat up and his stomach went queasy with butterflies.

"Hmm.... I guess so." Will tried to hold back his laughter but when he burst out laughing Liam just glared at him,

"You know you're an ass, right?" The nervous boy said rhetorically. Will nodded and leaned towards his now boyfriend for a kiss. It was short and gentle but they both pulled away grinning.

THEYRE FINALLY TOGETHER I H8 MYSELF YALL
+ I have a "rant" book now but it's just gonna be me complaining mostly so my bullshit won't be here anymore