32 :: real life

Will sat in the corner of Taco Bell and waited for Liam. He was ready to get up and leave when he heard a familiar voice,

"Wow. Don't look so happy to see me!" Liam said dramatically.

"Shut up, Dunbar."

"Harsh. I'm offended." The shorter boy placed a hand over his heart.

"You're a fucking nerd. But you get to explain why you rainchecked me now" Will stated, a sarcastic grin displayed on his mouth.

"Right. You're gonna think I'm lying, but I'm not, okay?" Liam asked. Will nodded and Liam continued.

"Do you think vampires exist?"

"Probably? I've just never met one."

"How about werewolves?"

"Same I guess. What does this have to do with yesterday?"

"I'm getting there, relax. You've actually met 2 werewolves" Liam scratched the back of his neck while Will burst out laughing.

"You expect me to believe that story?! I'd probably be more convinced that you're a fucking chameleon!"

"No, that's Corey."

"Oh and Mason's a vampire!" Will joked

"Nah. Poor Mason's human"

"Pretty sure you are too, pal"

"Jesus christ. Come with me then" Liam said, standing up. He turned to look at Will, who had an eyebrow raised at him.

"No not like that, perv" Liam rolled his eyes and dragged Will outside and behind the restaurant.

"You know this is getting more serial killery by the second, right?"

"I'm well aware"

"Oh nice! Someone's about to Jefferey Dahmer my ass"

"Will, shut up for a second." Liam replied, making the Godfrey boy furrow his brows

"Do you want proof that I'm not lying to you or not?"

"I guess so" Will whined like an annoyed child"

Will could safely he wasn't expecting what came after this. Liam flicked his wrist and claws replaced his fingernails, and when Will looked at him, his eyes flashed yellow.

"I think I just saw satan"