I hate Weddings!

"Wake up sweet Marianette!" Evillustrator teased slightly. He tickled me a little, and my first reaction was to giggle like flirt. Sugar Cookies. This probably set him off even more. It did. He leaned in and lunged for a kiss (Ewwww!) but I dodged and scrambled clumsily to my feet. But something made me have to resist. The metallic boney noise of chains. My right arm was chained to the ground, and so problem solved. I had no way out.
"Don't get up, I promise I won't hurt you. You just....need to learn to....trust me more. That way I can free you of your chains." He smirked, stroking my black blue hair. I shivered, if Evillustrator was Nathanial now, he wouldn't be as close as a mile between me and him. I sighed. Nathanial was a quire little guy, and I liked him, as a friend.
But now, with the unrequired help of HawkMoth, he has transformed into...this! (Again!).
HawkMoth had really done it. He had bitten off more he could chew. When Tikki has her full strength to break free, I'll transform and weaken Nathanial a bit, and finish him off as Marianette.

I say, where is my purse that Tikki is in? I need that purse! If he finds out.... Worse than that, what if he spread the word that I was Ladybug? Adrien....knowing I was Ladybug...... Alya.....Mama and Papa! I couldn't face it! Paris's best superhero and partner of Cat Noir, everyone would be disappointed to see who really was under the mask. But then again, I wouldn't of been chosen if Master Fu didn't think I had the wits and talents. I had to trust him- he's the keeper of the Miraculouses. I just have to trust him......I hope.
I wildly searched for my little pink purse, like a hungry wolf hunting for food. But it wasn't in my view. Evillustrator sensed my worriedness, and with a swish of his pen, he erased my chains, only to replace it with a leg chain. One thing always leads to another. Dang it!
"So Evillustrator," I started," What about the trust thing again?"
Evillustrator blushed, and took my hand and kissed it. His kiss was passionate, and romantic. I think I'm starting to like him more. Slowly he stopped, and blushed even more. He touched my cheek, and stroked it a few times.

This was it! This was the moment he had been waiting for. To kiss me. He leaned in, and when his skin touched mine he flinched. His streaky orange blond hair shone in the little light there was, and he smiled. His smile had, sudden warmth in it, just like his turquoise eyes.
The sensation of his lips on mine was like the cork of a champagne bottle being popped open and bouncing around the room. He was uneasy at first, probably this was his first time, but he got used to it. He grabbed the back of my head a pulled me towards him, like you see in those soppy hopeless romantic movies. His kiss was hard and passionate, like trying to grab a chocolate bar that's in your view but out of reach. He couldn't get enough.

I couldn't get enough.
Oh No, what have I done?
Nathanial's heart will be forever broken if I change him back to the real him.
Why am I kissing him?

I step back, released and free of his lips.
"Marianette?" He said confused, taking my hand awkwardly. I yanked my hand back, which swung firmly by my side.
"What are you doing? We aren't finished!" He gasped, both his hands on each side of my head. He lunged in for the peck, but I ducked and he kissed the hard cold wall. My back was straight up against the wall, and my foot still shackled to the chain.

"Please, release me!" I felt so vulnerable right now, anything could happen. Anything...."Don't you trust me?" I asked, looking up at him with my best adorable cute eyes. I whimpered, just for the effect.

Evillustrator crouched down low, our noses practically touching.
" I trust you, because you're my soon to be wife! That kiss was just the beginning of many more. Soon, our souls will belong. Our hearts are for each other! And if you're lucky, I'll lend you my pen so we can draw anything our heart desires." He whispered in my ear, his breath tickling it.

He flashed his pen at me and his hand furiously raced around the paper. I couldn't see what he was drawing, but I knew it was to help him win me over. That kiss was..... was....something. But it wasn't enough for him to win me over. I still like Adrien, I always will.
Before I knew it chains shackled my hands firmly to the wall. I was stuck, I couldn't move.
I was praying for a miracle now, anything would do.

Evillustrator slammed in for the rough seducing kiss. His lips travelled up and down my neck and he held my arms in place even though they were chained. Maybe for the extra manly effect?
Please let something good happen please let something good happen......
And that's when Cat Noir burst open the door, revealing the sunny lights into the room.