Lights Out

The Chapter title was a reference to my horror story, Light's Out. Go check it out!

Evillustrator swiveled round and saw Cat Noir and I rushing towards him. I knew he was going to draw an invisible wall. That's why before we made up a plan to swing around it so we can use our powers.
Right!
"The Walls up! Now!" I shouted as we swung around it on our yoyo and stick. Great. We have ten seconds before Evillustrator can draw another thing.
"Cat Noir it's on now!" Evillustrator was right in front of me, and he tried to kick me but I slid between his legs whilst wrapping my yoyo around him. A clear thud to the ground, Cat Noir slammed his hand on the sketchpad, and I tied the blindfold around his eyes.
"Lights out bad boy." I said.
"I can't see! Marianette! I need you! I love you!" He squealed randomly.
I darted forward and snatched his pen from his hands, and watching it shatter as the evil akuma flew out.
"No more evil doings for you evil akuma, time to devilise!" I shouted as red and pink sparkles flew around us and covered the little butterfly. Out emerged a pure white butterfly. "Bye-bye little butterfly!" I sang, waving it off. But Evillustrator was still in his outfit. I think he needs a visit from Marianette to mend the hole in his heart.
"Marianette!" He started to sob. Why was my heart falling for him? I like Adrien (And possibly Cat Noir too)
"Wow, someone needs to teach him how to love properly. If he wants Marianette to be his girlfriend, which isn't likely at all, then he needs to take expertise advice from yours truly." Cat Noir gave a speech on his 'amazing' love advice.
"I heard you rescued Marianette." I found myself saying.

Cat Noir tuned in instantly, ears perked up. That could be a sign.
"Did you like it?" I asked.
Cat scratched the back of his neck without realizing. "Sort of. I like and all-"
"Wait did you say like her? Do you have a crush on Marianette?" I blurted out.
"Ummm.... Can I say that in normal life I do?" He hesitated slightly, smirking widely. Adrien's smirk. "Now it's my turn to ask. Do you have a crush?"
This is so childish.
Evillustrator lifted his head up, then stood up. Apparently he wanted to listen too.
"If I say yes will you get jealous Kitty?" I teased slightly, pinging his bell.

"If it's yes to me then no."
"Well, I don't know you in normal life, so I'm going to guess you are the person I like. So I guess my crush is you." How did that happen?
A sharp noise reminded me I only had a few minutes.
"Sorry gotta go! Bug out!" I lassoed my yoyo around a building chimney and swung out.
"LADYBUG WAIT!" Cat Noir shouted. "What about Evillustrator?"

I safely made it through my balcony trapdoor before I switched back. Tikki flew out of my earrings and grinned.
"You know you and Cat Noir could know each other in real life."
"I....don't think so. But I what think is that Adrien and Cat Noir look very similar and their smirks match! What if it's true. Master Fu said that me and Cat Noir are meant to be together, so what if Adrien and I are meant to be?" I got excited.
"Calm down Marianette! We're not sure Adrien in Cat Noir! I'm sure there are loads of other boys with blonde hair and green eyes and smirks like Adrien! Besides Cat Noir's personality is very different to Adrien's." Tikki assured.

"Yes but Golden blonde hair and Emerald green eyes? Both their personalities link slightly. There could be a connection between those two! I need to write this down in my diary." I opened my drawer where I usually kept my diary. It wasn't there.

"Tikki, have you seen my diary? I'm sure I put it here." I said, searching for it across my room.

"No, but I think Nathanial has! he's right outside your window!" Tikki exclaimed, and flew out of sight.
Evillustrator knocked on my window and smiled. I had to let him in, I was the only one who can change him back. I walked over to the window and lifted it up.
"I knew you'd do that." He purred, hugging me and touching my cheek as soon as he climbed in.
"Ermmm... Yeah! Because I like you."( As a friend.... ) I said.
"That makes me tingle with joy. Now, let's get down to business." He lead me up to my bed.
Don't even try it. Nah M8. I'm not falling for it.
But I had to play along, so I chimed in, "Yes, let's."

I can't believe I'm doing this. I sneaked a glance at Tikki- she looked worried. I nodded a reassurance- I'll be Ok.